Covert Mods VW Aluminum Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
Hello All , I have recently gotten the bug to start building my own mods. I will be posting pictures of what the units will look like once I receive all the parts and put them together. They with be using the DNA12 chip , 2250mAh 10A 18650 battery, and will have a built in charger in a anodized blue aluminum case. (The first unit is already sold sorry). For now they will be built by order only and the price is $130 which includes the unit,battery and a 1 year warranty on pretty much everything..... within reason.... lol ...... IE ...You drop it in the toilet or run it over your on your own. If you have any interest and would like more info shoot me a DM and I will answer A.S.A.P

Thanks,
Scott
Covert mods

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
Right on! I've been saving up for a new mod, so I am very interested to see your work. Wow, Pbusardo had an interview with Evolv and the DNA 20 looks amazing. Making a vw metal box mod that's under $150, and includes a battery and a 1 year warranty yeah, I think orders will begin to pour in.

I hate to say it (because orders will def pour in), you should make a mod and send it to Grimmgreen or Pbusardo or the Vapingreek to get some exposure.

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
That is a awesome idea! I'm going to try my hand at the first one and make sure I have it down . I'll post some pics then try to sell a couple to fund the one to send to Pbusardo. I wish I had the money to fund more than just the first one, but i'm a college student and funds are tight at the moment.

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
It has come to my attention that I have gone about posting this the wrong way. I now understand there is a process that I need to go through so if anyone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction to rectify this that would be awesome. Sorry that I did not further research this process. Got excited and jumped the gun a bit :blush: Thanks all :)

Tinaphps

Sep 14, 2012
Scotts Hill
That is a great site! I saw the information is very usefule!
god.jpg

dark.jpg

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
Madman Macguyver Thanks :D And yes this is my very 1st mod build. I pretty much did research overkill and have prior experience working with small electronics. And the most important part was having all the tools to do the job (well except a engraver) if you look at where the pot is I slipped with the awl and made a huge L :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread