Crown clone parts for replacements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forresthunter

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
Indiana
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with using crown clone parts as replacement parts? I am in need of the glass holder section for an original crown tank, on uwell site it is 9.99$ plus 4$shipping to replace the glass holder. I can buy a clone crown for that price and was wondering if the base and the top cap would screw into the clone glass holder? Thanks for any info

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The crown tank is so awesome you should just buy another real one. They are like $20 range and come with a couple coils and a spare glass. Bada boom bada bing you got two crown tanks with fresh glass and you're a vape superstar. But back to the original question of will a clone tanks glass fit the original, I don't know, sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
OP is not looking for a glass section. He's looking for the metal center section that goes between top cap and base.

Buying a clone is worth a try if you don't want to replace the whole tank. It's probably a 50/50 shot that it works so the expected value of the risk is half the price of the clone.

Reactions: bombastinator

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
OP is not looking for a glass section. He's looking for the metal center section that goes between top cap and base.

Buying a clone is worth a try if you don't want to replace the whole tank. It's probably a 50/50 shot that it works so the expected value of the risk is half the price of the clone.
Oooohh..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread