Cuboid Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazybasilisk

Aug 9, 2017
Hello! I just got myself a Cuboid Pro. This is the touch screen mod I have been waiting for since Laisimo. It's like an iPhone. It looks really expensive, has many features and is very convenient to use. I know that there is some competitors on the market with touch screens, but I went for joyetech because of their warranty and customer service. And I still have my eVic VT and VTC Mini, so I hope that it will last long. What do you think about touch screen mods?
Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Russia and I'm new here. I'm just very excited about it.

Reactions: Letitia

Spey

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2016
I prefer the tactile feel/feedback physical buttons provide.

Demo'd the Cuboid Pro last week, hoping I'd like it, as it moves beyond one of my issue with Cuboid.

I have been running a couple 1st Gen Cuboid's for over a year now. Running aftermarket firmware ClockSelect, about only issue really have is the 25a limited output (hardware limited it seems). Pro version moved beyond that limitation, but I just can't get on with the "touch screen".

It was kinda nice alternate to click menus & sub-menus, but text too small and lack of tactile feedback for quick simple adjustment like raise/lower wattage by couple watts, temp changes, etc.).

For anyone over the hump of using touchscreen mod's, probably a good consideration.

A 3.5mm audio jack on the bottom of the mod ... WTF is up with that location though ...?

Quest for next mod continues.

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread