Custom eJuice - Canada's Finest eLiquid - Dream it, Vape It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
We realize that not everybody wants to design their own juice. That is why we have developed an Easy ejuice option. You can simply select from our selection of tasty blends. Of course, we still offer Custom eJuice where you can customize every aspect of your juice. Both our Easy eJuice and our Custom eJuice are only $10 for a 30ml bottle. Don't forget to claim 20% off your first order with the coupon code "welcome"

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
From now until October 7th, enjoy free expedited parcel shipping with a minimum order of $50. No coupon code is required. If you are placing your first order with us, you can use the coupon code "welcome" to get 20% off. That means you could get 5 30ml bottles of our tasty eJuice for $40 with shipping included! Come check us out and join a growing community of satisfied customers.

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
From now until October 23rd, enjoy free expedited parcel shipping with a minimum order of $50. No coupon code is required. If you are placing your first order with us, you can use the coupon code "welcome" to get 20% off. That means you could get 5 30ml bottles of our tasty eJuice for $40 with shipping included! Come check us out and join a growing community of satisfied customers.

Mandy88

Oct 3, 2014
British Columbia
The offers you have offered, and offer are really really great. These types of offers and promotions, make ya feel important, and that you really want our business. Good for you :thumbs:

Just placed my first order, got 20% off and free shipping. How can ya beat that :D Hopefully the ejuice is as good!!
Also it is really fun, mixing my own. I have never done that before, it was cool. Hopefully they turn out lol.

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
We are pleased to introduce some long term promotions at Custom eJuice.
There is something for everyone. Check it out:
If you are placing your first order, enter "FIRST ORDER" in the special instructions field to have your juice doubled!
We offer free Expedited Parcel shipping or local delivery on orders of $75 or more!
For bulk orders of $150 or more, use the coupon code "wholesale" to receive 25% off!

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
The Smok Shuttle has arrived - this thing is awesome! Come and check it out. shuttle.jpg
Don't forget if you are placing your first order to enter "FIRST ORDER" in the special instructions field to have your juice doubled! That works out to $5 for each 30ml bottle!

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
Our legendary free juice promotion is back! From now until 9pm MST Monday, December 1st, we will double the quantity of juice in your order. If you order 1 bottle, you get 2, if you order 2 bottles you get 4. You get the idea. That works out to $5 per 30ml bottle! If your order is $75 or more, you can choose free Expedited Parcel shipping. Check out the reviews on our site and on our Facebook page to see what our customers have to say about our juice and service. We want your business!

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
When you place your first order with us, enter "FIRST ORDER" in the special instructions field to have your juice doubled! That works out to $5 for each 30ml bottle! If your order is $75 or more, you can get free Expedited Parcel shipping for your order! Wholesale inquiries are welcome - contact us for details.

Mala

Aug 18, 2012
Montreal, Canada
When you place your first order with us, enter "FIRST ORDER" in the special instructions field to have your juice doubled! That works out to $5 for each 30ml bottle! If your order is $75 or more, you can get free Expedited Parcel shipping for your order! Wholesale inquiries are welcome - contact us for details.

Awesome! Just placed my first order and look forward to trying your juices :D

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
masterdaver, are you still offering the "first order" promo?

I have a friend interested in trying your juices out after I mentioned how much I was enjoying mine :D

We are running the FIRST ORDER promotion indefinitely. Tell your friend to enter FIRST ORDER in the special instructions field and we will double the juice. Thanks Mala for mentioning us to your friends.

Mala

Aug 18, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Just wanted to write a review after having a chance to vape through more juices from this vendor.

I am thrilled with the quality and flavor of these juices. Not all flavors are favorites (though quite a few I LOVE), they are all quite true to their description and flavorful. My only dislikes are few and due to personal taste, dislike is too strong a word I would say to describe since I'm still discovering what flavors I enjoy vaping.

I absolutely love that the juices are entirely customizable, from the base mix, nicotine level to flavor mix, I really enjoy being able to choose exactly what I want.

I tend to like juices on the sweet side and so far my favorites are berry crunch (delicious!) and juicy fruit style bubblegum. The french vanilla cream is great, even paired with a strong black cherry flavor, you can still clearly note the creamy vanilla flavor it adds to the mix.

I will definitely order again and I look forward to trying out new flavor combinations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread