Not open for further replies.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I just wanted to pass along a great experience I had with Provape.

[FONT="]I’m an electrician. A couple weeks ago [/FONT][FONT="]I was working up high on a scissor lift, and dropped my Provari about 18 feet onto a concrete floor. It had a dent on the edge of the end cap, and the top cap was pulled out a little. I tapped the top cap back down. It worked pretty well the rest of the day except that it stopped working a couple times until I fiddled with the end cap a little. I was hoping it was a problem with the spring, so I changed to a different end cap. It still stopped working unless I had the end cap really tight. Later I noticed it was reading the battery voltage too low. That evening the button light flashed for an hour, and it was showing 3.2V. I put the battery in a different Provari, and it showed 3.6V.
[/FONT]

[FONT="]I put in a ticket and explained what happened, making it clear that I knew any repairs shouldn’t be covered under the warranty. Marissa sent me an RMA. She said it sounded like the circuit board had shifted, and she gave me some repair prices.
[/FONT]

[FONT="]For some reason it took them over a week to fix my Provari. Then I got a shipping notice. I emailed Marissa again, and she said there would be no charge for the repairs, because it had taken so long.
[/FONT]

[FONT="]This is a perfect example of why I use Provarii. Some other mods would have been trash, but Provape fixed mine for free. Now it’s almost as good as new except for the battle scar on my Provarinati end cap.
[/FONT]

J.R.

Reactions: Mowgli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread