Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
You shoulda ordered some juice while you were there. They carry Hangsen with their own labels, but the bottles are awesome.
image.jpg
They are great for filling gennys, eRoll tanks and Reo bottles. You can just barely slide the bottle down the tube and fill it. No dripping tubing while you fill bottle.

FogHawg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
KY
YAAAAAA!! I got the cyclone today after all. I drilled out the air hole & whipped up a quick build & I'm really liking this thing! I gotta scoot but I'll BBL w/details n a pic.

Sorry to hear of your bad fortune Xobeloot. I read that it wouldn't fit a Reo but didn't know about other BFs. Maybe you could mod the cup & make it work..?

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Total bummer... my Cyclone AFC showed up today and is too wide to fit in the drip cup of my bogger box. Guess it'll have to be an accessory only to be used when I use it as a top-feeder...

Hey could you measure the OD of it for me? I've been looking for the info and haven't found it.

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
Sorry to hear of your bad fortune Xobeloot. I read that it wouldn't fit a Reo but didn't know about other BFs. Maybe you could mod the cup & make it work..?

I am loading a cutting wheel into the dremel as we speak. This could end badly!

Hey could you measure the OD of it for me? I've been looking for the info and haven't found it.

OD is approximately 3/4" at the base

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
yeah. I cut it freehand w/ a cutting wheel, then I laid a thin piece of rubber inside the base and used a sanding wheel to level it down to the rubber.

I JUST got my box back a week ago with this upgraded drip cup on it, so believe me when I say that my booty was puckered the entire time! If I f'd up, i'd have to mail it back and start all over again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread