Not open for further replies.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
5e2e8u8e.jpg

Heres my lil cyclone set up. Favorite rda at the moment. I've done traditional and micro coils in these. Pretty well stick to a 3/4 wrap at 1.4 ohms or so though. Seems to work best for me that way.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk 2.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Yeah. I tend to stay around 1.2-1.4 myself. Gives me my ideal vape. That looks pretty crazy on the provari. I like it!

Ya the 510 adapter got added cause I accidently dented one of the threads when I was adjusting the center pin. No real damage but I wasn't risking burring any of the provari threads. Added bonus as is it makes it easier to grab to adjust the air hole and such. I kinda like how it looks especially with the xl tapered tip.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Oh I do that, I was talking about the coil being a little off square w/the air hole.

And I posted in the MC thread.

I actually find this with alot of rdas. I guess with the center pin, well in the center, the negative pin to one side. Put that in a small circle and there's no getting the coil directly in the center. So it has to be a tad off center. Some are real bad. I don't like the igo L simply for that reason. I fight with that thing every time trying to find a good spot for the air hole. Cyclones great though. Looking at that nimbus next. Wonder how it manages air flow with two coils.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
My nimbus with dual coils works great. I have not modified the stock airholes which are opposite sides, so the coils get staggered.

ahyhemam.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Good to know. Thanks. Think I'll go ahead and order one.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
So I decided to throw a cotton wick on today.. Not bad but I am not sure I am really noticing a big difference over the silica I was using.

I used a toothpick and spun the coil on it. Worked pretty good and came out nice and even.

I will give it a few days and decide which I like better when the cotton wick on there now needs replacing in a few days.

DuffTime

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
United States
The Cyclone is amazing. Ordered it to go on my Reo, so I have the BF but all that adds is a hole in center post. Rips out the clouds like no other. My instant favorite of all my RDAs. Micro coil, 10 wraps of 28ga to get 1.1 ohms. Very small so you'll be dripping often with top feed. I'll be getting the AFC soon. Would totally buy again.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
The Cyclone is amazing. Ordered it to go on my Reo, so I have the BF but all that adds is a hole in center post. Rips out the clouds like no other. My instant favorite of all my RDAs. Micro coil, 10 wraps of 28ga to get 1.1 ohms. Very small so you'll be dripping often with top feed. I'll be getting the AFC soon. Would totally buy again.

It is definitely an awesome RDA. I don't mind dripping often and this little beast kicks!

Here it is chillin on my Super T Simplicity.

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany

just an FYI. I don't think the AFC will fit with the REO. I just got mine and had to make significant modifications to my bogger to use it. it has about a 3/4" outer diameter at the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread