Status
Not open for further replies.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to deejStuff. I read a review on the blackberry cheesecake and MUST ORDER this stuff. With the vast selection, what are the top 3-5 all you deejStuff experts recommend?! :D Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the thread, jrenae!! Glad you found us!

We've certainly got enough cheesecake flavors to keep you occupied for a moment or two...

We've also got a few new flavors in the queue that I'll be releasing in a couple days.

What sorts of flavors are you interested in (other than Cheesecake)? We do have quite a range...

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
Howdy Clowder!

4974992395_9584e4ea2e_z.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to deejStuff. I read a review on the blackberry cheesecake and MUST ORDER this stuff. With the vast selection, what are the top 3-5 all you deejStuff experts recommend?! :D Thanks in advance!

I'm a big fan of most of Deej's cheesecakes, as stated earlier the sweet creamy delicious NY Cheesecake being my favorite.

I'm currently vaping the Blackberry cheesecake and it is very good. But I must stipulate that it really needs to steep for a while to be at it's best. The cheesecake flavor is the same good flavor many of us know and love, but the blackberry flavor (to me) seems to be a bit on the "perfumey" side (without steeping). Steeping and breathing helps reduce that a great deal.

I've also tried mixing in some NY cheesecake with the blackberry cheesecake to tone it down a bit, which is also very good.

Some of my other favorites are:
Lime Cheesecake
Caramel cappuccino cheesecake
Fig Cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake
Apricot/Raspberry Cheesecake
Dragonfruit Cheese cake

None of these have any "perfumeyness" at all and are pretty good right out of the mailbox. But all of them actually improve with steeping.

I've got a bunch more different cheesecakes recently that are currently steeping while I finish up what I've got in circulation. Really looking forward to trying them out, but if I did now I'd have like 20-30 bottles of different juice open. :laugh:

Last edited:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I'm currently vaping the Blackberry cheesecake and it is very good. But I must stipulate that it really needs to steep for a while to be at it's best. The cheesecake flavor is the same good flavor many of us know and love, but the blackberry flavor (to me) seems to be a bit on the "perfumey" side (without steeping). Steeping and breathing helps reduce that a great deal.

The blackberry flavor I have is the taffy. It is the only deejStuff flavor I've ever tried that had that perfume-y element and you are right, extra steeping tones that down a lot. I like a lot of steeping anyway although most of my favorites are good right from the mailbox. (With 30ml+ bottles, Deej mechanically pre-steeps the juices and I usually buy 30ml 6-packs so that's a factor.)

And don't forget that Deej makes custom blends.

BTW, Deej's ECF name is Digimon2k. (ECF has a rule about vendor's company names not being in their screen names -- although some people seem to have been grandfathered in.) So, when he tears himself away from the mixorium and posts, that's the official lowdown.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC

We've certainly got enough cheesecake flavors to keep you occupied for a moment or two...

We've also got a few new flavors in the queue that I'll be releasing in a couple days.

What sorts of flavors are you interested in (other than Cheesecake)? We do have quite a range...

Really? And here I was wishing I'd hooked up with a supplier with greater variety available.
:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, the amazing thing is that, despite having 494 flavors, the quality is consistently high. No matter what your taste buds like (and Deej can attest that mine are pretty whacky), he has flavors you will love.

BGaulding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Virginia, USA
Hey guys! I stumbled upon your site & I'm looking for new juice flavors to try. Something different I guess. I like STRONG flavors & sweets, some sours, & anything Cinnamon. Cinnamon roll, Dutch apple pie, Chocolate Mint, Raspberry anything & Menthol's are just a few of my fav's. No Tobacco's. I know that's kinda vague, but any suggestions??

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD

Hi Deej! Other than the cheesecakes, I like fruits, sweet tobaccos, anything creamy, nothing too "tropcial", and the occasional "drink" liquid.

Thank you to everyone else for your suggestions! I'm currently working my way through everything and making the list, I like the 6 pack idea :D

And yes the review did say the blackberry cheesecake did need to steep for quite some time :) I'm glad to learn the others are rather good right out of the mail! Ahh finding new vendors, always so exciting!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
... We do have quite a range...

I dunno... seems slim-pickings really... :laugh:

Really? And here I was wishing I'd hooked up with a supplier with greater variety available.
:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, the amazing thing is that, despite having 494 flavors, the quality is consistently high. No matter what your taste buds like (and Deej can attest that mine are pretty whacky), he has flavors you will love.

GMTA - but yeah, you're right, quality is always there, and even if I don't enjoy a particular flavor, it's always spot on! (Especially the Cheezcakez! Strawberry, Lime, Dragonfruit, NY, etc.... :drool: ) :D

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Hey guys! I stumbled upon your site & I'm looking for new juice flavors to try. Something different I guess. I like STRONG flavors & sweets, some sours, & anything Cinnamon. Cinnamon roll, Dutch apple pie, Chocolate Mint, Raspberry anything & Menthol's are just a few of my fav's. No Tobacco's. I know that's kinda vague, but any suggestions??

Scroll up. "deejstuff, part 4" got too big and deej opened this new thread about 24 hours ago. As luck would have it, another newcome (jrenae4) asked the same question so there are a lot of answers and only about 30 posts to read through.

ETA: "Regular" flavor strength is geared to Deej's palate and he likes subtle flavor. As CES noted, most of us go with 125%. If you want really STRONG flavors, you might kick it up to 150%.

ETA2: Two of the flavors I listed above would fit your description perfectly -- Apricot/Raspberry Cheesecake and Peppermint Patty Taffy are both very full flavored at 125%.

Last edited:

BGaulding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Virginia, USA
Scroll up. "deejstuff, part 4" got too big and deej opened this new thread about 24 hours ago. As luck would have it, another newcome (jrenae4) asked the same question so there are a lot of answers and only about 30 posts to read through.

ETA: "Regular" flavor strength is geared to Deej's palate and he likes subtle flavor. As CES noted, most of us go with 125%. If you want really STRONG flavors, you might kick it up to 150%.

ETA2: Two of the flavors I listed above would fit your description perfectly -- Apricot/Raspberry Cheesecake and Peppermint Patty Taffy are both very full flavored at 125%.

Thanks for the info.. 150% it will be then. I wondered about the extra flavor option so thanks for being so specific!

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
Oooo a new thread and I'm fashionably late to the party! :toast:

Hello to all the new clowder members.

As others have mentioned, the blackberry flavoring has a perfumey quality to it until it steep for a long while. It is the only flavoring that I've had of Deej's that has this quality. The rest get better with steeping but are good out of the mail.

My top 3 cheesecakes, in no actual order, would be:
Strawberry
Dewey Eyed
Chai Tea

But they are all really tasty because the cheesecake base is so good. So you really can't go wrong with any that sound good to you.

If you like raspberry I would try any of Deej's raspberry flavored liquids. The flavoring that he uses is really good.

As for sweets I like:
Any of the cheesecakes!
Sweet Gingerbread (or if you like a peppermint kick, Poeia's Minty Gingerbread.)
Toffee Corn
Lemon Meringue Pie
Good Morning World (It is in the Fruit Basket but it tastes like one of those big old fashioned swirly lollipops.)

Also if either of you like Green Tea. The Green Tea Honey Drops and the Dragon's Nectar are both a nice change of pace.

I haven't really met a DeejStuff flavor that I have disliked yet, just ones that I like more than others. Which is the reason that I stay with him and try out pretty much whatever he comes up with. His consistency is a rare gift. So I think you both will be fine with whatever you pick.:vapor:

Also as Poeia mentioned, a lot of people, me included, like their flavors at 125%. So judge from there if you like lighter than "normal" or heavier than normal flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread