Status
Not open for further replies.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...orum/183126-deejstuff-here-part-two-1272.html was closed by an automatic cut-off routine. Apparently, it was installed in response to ECF receiving a large number of complaints regarding load time forum-wide.

This is the official continuation of the deejStuff thread wherein we can discuss all the various flavor offerings available at deejstuff.com

Since all of my customers are also my friends (whether they know it or not), conversation is not limited to deejStuff alone.

I do ask that all posters in this thread respect that this is primarily a marketing thread for and about deejStuff and refrain from posting about other vendors' offerings without getting my permission first. Since I can be reached via PM or email (via the deejStuff.com website), getting in touch with me is pretty easy. This is not to say you can't talk about whatever PV you're using, but if your post contains pricing or item availability, that's considered advertising, and I won't tolerate that without getting my permission first.

That's about it... so...

WELCOME TO deejSTUFF

Last edited:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
It's got to be more than that -- some huge threads are still open and some small ones are getting cut off. (And I cannot type the word "huge." After 8 years of fanaticism, it comes out "hugh" every time.)

But, regardless of the thread, Peppermint Pomegranate Taffy is deejlicious.

That's a combination that I would NEVER have thought of! :laugh:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Well, it sorta looks like they're trying to figure ways of speeding things up around here. I'm not against that.

But... yeah... a bit of warning would have been nice... maybe a friendly PM to the thread's OP saying it's time to branch the thread or something...

Still... this too shall pass and we'll get used to a new way of operating. It was just a bit of a shock... especially to me... :)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Well, it sorta looks like they're trying to figure ways of speeding things up around here. I'm not against that.

But... yeah... a bit of warning would have been nice... maybe a friendly PM to the thread's OP saying it's time to branch the thread or something...

Still... this too shall pass and we'll get used to a new way of operating. It was just a bit of a shock... especially to me... :)

My guess is that it would have taken too many man hours to PM the original posters of each thread, but I could be wrong about that. But a mass PM or a sticky warning or a bot announcement on every thread probably wouldn't have required vast amounts of man power, and would have been enough that people wouldn't have had hacker concerns, etc. - a little heads up can go a long way, especially on the interwebs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread