Differant sizes and solid colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjsanders81

Jul 20, 2009
I'm new to the e cig world but should be receiving my first VK tomorrow via mail. After some long research I'm assuming this is the best product out so far for the price. I here it's a little longer then a super mini but that's what gives it the battery power and the vapor it has. In the future I'm wondering if VK will be making a unit that more resembles an analog cig. Mostly because I will be using it when I'm out in public. Also an all black unit with a blue LED would be sick. What do ya think Steve?

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I'm new to the e cig world but should be receiving my first VK tomorrow via mail. After some long research I'm assuming this is the best product out so far for the price. I here it's a little longer then a super mini but that's what gives it the battery power and the vapor it has. In the future I'm wondering if VK will be making a unit that more resembles an analog cig. Mostly because I will be using it when I'm out in public. Also an all black unit with a blue LED would be sick. What do ya think Steve?

V4L will not stop till we have the best, in all arenas. Black, Blue, Red, Green, Platinum, and White, are being made as I type, in many different sizes. You may also wanna check my new Green Cig 300 series which IS analog size....and the ABSOLUTE lowest price available ANYWHERE.

Just let me know, and we will make ya SMILE:D

vape-On:p

Steve:cool:

rjsanders81

Jul 20, 2009
Wow just received my VK in the mail. Took it our and put on the cartridge and it was ready to go. I was pleasantly surprised that it's actually pretty small,about the size of a marb 100. And it's an all white battery with brown cartridge. Actually looks like a real analog. And wow what a throat hit and nic buzz, I can barely handle it lol they weren't joking about that. What a great deal, thanks Steve. Will be spreading the word, no more smoking for me. 28 years young and done now, it feels good.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Wow just received my VK in the mail. Took it our and put on the cartridge and it was ready to go. I was pleasantly surprised that it's actually pretty small,about the size of a marb 100. And it's an all white battery with brown cartridge. Actually looks like a real analog. And wow what a throat hit and nic buzz, I can barely handle it lol they weren't joking about that. What a great deal, thanks Steve. Will be spreading the word, no more smoking for me. 28 years young and done now, it feels good.

I am so happy, you Lovin it. Treat it well, and it will give you much pleasure:pLet me know what else I can do to help. I should have 20 more flavor of carts in next week.:hubba:

Vape-On;)

Steve:cool:

www.vapor4life.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread