Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm really waiting for the Siren 22's to get back on sale somewhere, so I can get one of those to play with.

Didn't someone mention MyFreedomSmokes a bit ago? Was that THIS thread (heck if I can even keep track anymore). :facepalm:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
LOLOLOLOL!!!!! :thumbs:

I can't believe that you didn't spin the wheel. It's rumored to be the best part! ;)

Believe it DPL. believe it. I seem to be in "Dufuss" mode over here, and for a couple of days now too.

Oh, I got my o-rings from Sweet-Vapes, you know, the Subtank Plus ones (my second order). It seems that the single packs fit perfectly, but they sent me my Black ones (5) in the black Kanger box that has (5) in them and those were 22mm's measured, not like the single pack transparent ones that measure 24mm (but labeled the same). Looks like it's maybe Kanger's fault for mislabeling them and not the web stores, because MVS and Sweet-Vapes had the same undersized o-rings in those Kanger boxes. That's all I can figure.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Didn't someone mention MyFreedomSmokes a bit ago? Was that THIS thread (heck if I can even keep track anymore). :facepalm:

Yeah, MFS, and I just bought another 25mm from them, but the 22mm's are no where to be found on their site.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Yes. MFS had 22 mm Sirens marked down to about $23, but they sold out quickly.

Heaven Gifts has the 22 mm black Sirens for $35. I'm not sure if they have a current coupon code.

I placed an order for 22 mm Sirens recently, and learned after the sale went through, they were out of stock. The vendor gave me a quick refund, thank goodness, so I'm not out the money, but I think the supply of 22s is pretty tight right now.

I found a Canadian vendor, stinkycanuck.com, that has the 22s for $40 CAD.

Last edited:

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
I wonder why no one has cloned the Siren? Wonder why no one has? Do the cloners usually clone only the more expensive attys?

Not much profit in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I wonder why no one has cloned the Siren? Wonder why no one has? Do the cloners usually clone only the more expensive attys?

During the whole lifetime of the Lemo V1 there was not even one clone of it to be found, even when it was in short supply and Huge demand, same with the Lemo V2. I think Jim- is right, down below a certain price point it isn't profitable to clone a certain item, even for China.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey Just, what would $40 CAD come out to be in U.S. $$
You can also just type straight into Google, "(AMOUNT) CAD to USD". Works like a charm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I just did a check on VapeCrawler and got MyFreedomSmokes, Efun, and GearBest as having the 22mm. I checked each one and ALL were sold out.:(

I've had the exact same experience with each of those vendors. I forgot about Heaven's Gifts. They have the black 22s, but they are $35.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
You can also just type straight into Google, "(AMOUNT) CAD to USD". Works like a charm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know. I got lazy for a moment, but was more wondering out loud than anything else. Thanks DPL.:thumb:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I just did a check on VapeCrawler and got MyFreedomSmokes, Efun, and GearBest as having the 22mm. I checked each one and ALL were sold out.:(

I've had the exact same experience with each of those vendors. I forgot about Heaven's Gifts. They have the 22s, but they are $35.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread