Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
It does seem that GeekVape can't keep up production on the Siren, I wish they would open a second assembly line just for the Siren.

I agree!! It's very frustrating! I am pretty determined to get a whole bunch of these for the vapocalypse, if I could just find them!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Keep pushing them (the manus), guys. If there's money to be made, it seems absto ridiculi not to have these available!

Wheel ? What Wheel ? Did I miss something again ?

And I forgot to use that 15OFF coupon code (or whatever it was) because I was too busy messing with my points and forgot about the code.:facepalm:

No coupon code? NO WHEEEEEEEEEEEEL?????

OH man, that's a rough day/nite! Sorry, 5-2.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Keep pushing them (the manus), guys. If there's money to be made, it seems absto ridiculi not to have these available!

No coupon code? NO WHEEEEEEEEEEEEL?????

OH man, that's a rough day/nite! Sorry, 5-2.

Today is one of those days I have told you about that I have every now and again Kat. I just try to keep all the damage down to a reasonable level and not make those around me too upset. :rolleyes: Most of the time I'm on top of things, but every now and again, I'm just "Special".;) I guess that's why I seem to be hanging out here most of my time, Ya'll seem to tolerate me pretty fairly.;)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Tolerate has zero to do with it. I am certain I can say without a shadow of a doubt that you (and JW) have made this thread an absolute joy, have filled us with incredibly detailed data, have provided an AMAZING source of humor and smiles, and welp, sorry, but 'tolerate' just doesn't work.

We luvs ya, 5-2.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Wanna borrow my bag?

blush.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
We luvs ya, 5-2.

Ditto dat (Kat). We're with ya, 5-2. May better days be just around the corner.

Separately, I'm confident the Sirens will return. Patience, while not a known virtue for us vapers, will almost certainly be rewarded. :vapor:

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
Digiflavor Fuji GTA Genisis Tank Atomizer 6ml(single coil version) - $7.99

Decided to try one of these since I like the Siren so much. These cost almost $30 at FT for both the single and dual deck. This one at Efun costs $7.99 for the single. With shipping, it cost under $14 shipped to Canada. The airhole in this is massive but there are ways to reduce it down to an airy MTL. Figured why not give it a try for that cost. The dual is also on sale for the same amount.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Decided to try one of these since I like the Siren so much. These cost almost $30 at FT for both the single and dual deck. This one at Efun costs $7.99 for the single. With shipping, it cost under $14 shipped to Canada. The airhole in this is massive but there are ways to reduce it down to an airy MTL. Figured why not give it a try for that cost. The dual is also on sale for the same amount.

That's a heckuva find if they're decent, Ian. I'll be interested...

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Thanks for this, Ian! Please keep us informed. I want to know if you can reduce the airflow to make it as tight a draw as you can get with the Siren on the smallest hole, and if the flavor is as good as the Siren.

Riplea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
IL
I emailed Digiflavor about the 22mm Siren. This is the response I received.

yes. we have stopped this product here as no big request. sorry.

2017-03-27
info
发件人:<wordpress@digiflavor.com>
发送时间:2017-03-26 01:55
主题:Digiflavor "Siren GTA 22mm"
收件人:"info"<info@digiflavor.com>
抄送:

Subject: Siren GTA 22mm

Message Body:
These are sold out everywhere. Are you discontinuing it? Also wanted the replacement glass tank, can't find it either.

So....are they talking about the glass tank or the 22mm Siren? I hope the glass tank....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread