Direct Hit or Analog Puff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
While trying to do this with the screwdriver, I thought try the pen and I can now do it with the puremoker pen without coughing much,but the screwdriver is too much LOL. I really like it! Just need my APC powerpack. I hate charging those pen batteries all the time. I need the pen at first to be able to do this - I quess.

:DSpeaking of the APC Powerpack, I ordered one from FRYS.com yesterday (UPS Ground), and it came in today! I am amazed!!! It's charging right now, and I can't wait to try it out.:D

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
yeah where are the long timers? Let us here from you! By the way my direst hit e-vaping is getting better. I like it much better. Thanks so much Tribble trouble!!!! Come on people post!!!!!

Thanks for picking me up, Rejoice. I would like to know how Smokey Joe puffs his e-cig. Maybe Kate could chime in. RatInDaHat, how do you take your e-drags?

xpdx

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Pacific NW USA
I am going to try to get myself past the coughing. I am having a problem with still wanting analogs. Its like the e-cig is missing something. I tryed high nic and still this problem. Right now I am going back and forth with analogs and e-cigs and the analogs are winning. Don't get me wrong I love my e-cig but those darn analogs keep calling!!!!
I had the same problem with not getting the same kind of kick from my esmokes. It took me buying three different models of e-cig and several different flavors of juice.

I find that high nicotine coffee, chocolate, or Johnson's Creek Tennesee Cured, kicks my .... nicely.

A nice charged up battery and a drop of liquid on the (new or properly maintained) atomizer, at topped of cart, a few primer puffs and then a nice S-L-O-W (six or seven seconds long) pull into my mouth followed by a deep inhale= Kick In the Pants! Yea! That's what I wanted!

I would say my technique has improved over time. I can reliably get that kick in the pants I'm looking for about 90% of the time now. When I started it was about 10%. It's takes practice and adjustment.

I actually like the esmoke better now. I just can't seem to get them to be as reliable as the analogs so I still smoke one now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread