Discount Code?

Discussion in 'Ecigexpress' started by Janet, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Janet

Janet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

As usual, I search for coupon/discount codes before I buy anything. I found one e-Cig Discount Coupons | e-Cigarette Coupon Code for 10 percent off. I also found another for 5 percent. My order is for $50.44 not including shipping. When I put the code in the box during the checkout process, all I get for a discount is $1.47. I don't understand. $1.47 is neither 5 nor 10 percent of $50.44. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. linnx

linnx Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

There is no current 10% off code. Most codes are not valid for any FlavourArt, tobacco flavors, or bulk buys. Occasionally we do have a coupon that works for everything, which will go out in our newsletter or show up on Facebook. But these are always valid through specific dates. My guess is you have FlavourArt in your cart, if not, let me know and I'll see what the trouble is! Thanks

3. Janet

Why, yes, I do have some FlavourArt in my cart, linnx! I also have some other things. The little discount showed up after I put the code I had found for 10 percent off - the one from the site I listed. I also found the same code somewhere else, but it was for 5 percent. Neither of these had expiration dates, nor any mention of FlavourArt.

The code, VPZECX, was the same at this site: e-Cigarette Coupon Codes | Best Electronic Cigarette Discounts, but for 5 percent. I came to ECF hoping to find info in ECIGEXPRESS' subforum for a coupon code. I am also a subscriber to the newsletter, and since I don't recall getting any coupon codes from it, I decided to go searching. I also checked on FaceBook.

I don't know about these coupon sites, but it seems that businesses listed must have some kind of relationship with them to drive traffic to their sites. This whole thing has become more of a puzzle than anything to me. I also thought ECIGEXPRESS should know what I found, in case they want to correct anything with the "coupon people."

$1.47 is certainly not worth the time I've put into searching for a coupon, but any discount I can get is appreciated. I would like to see all the ECF "forum suppliers" have a sticky in their subforum regarding discount codes, regardless if they offer them or not. I completely understand if a business does not want to offer discounts. If I know right off the bat, that there is no discount, then I can just put my order through without wasting time searching for them.

I've always been happy with anything I've bought from ECIGEXPRESS and trust they are one of the "good guys" who don't sell inferior products and have good customer service if there is a problem. I don't mind paying a little extra for that.

4. Moofaso

Moofaso Smoke Free Since 11-11-11 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  5. Janet

Thanks Moofaso! :toast:

6. linnx

There is a coupon code in the latest newsletter that is good for everything :)

We do not have any relationship with any coupon site. Coupons are submitted by users, and they may put in incorrect information, or not put in the expiration date, etc. For example, you could go into the coupon site and submit a 20% off coupon code, even if none existed.

7. Moofaso

Moofaso Smoke Free Since 11-11-11 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    anytime Janet :)

8. Striker911

Striker911 Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

just ordered and got .59 cents off. Every bit counts. Thanks ecig express. My wife just loves my healthy lungs.........:toast:

9. linnx

We do not always have a discount on FlavourArt. If you are signed up for the newsletter, you will be the first to know if there is one.

Thanks!

10. robl45

robl45 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can you explain the vpzecx code? I'm trying to do order now for 3 cartomizers and the discount is coming out at like 3 percent

11. linnx

You have to sign up for the newsletter to get better discounts.

Thanks

12. KumariHPX

KumariHPX Senior Member ECF Veteran

Signed up for the newsletter, but it isn't coming to my inbox - not in trash either.

13. linnx

We are sending one out tomorrow (Monday). We usually send them on Friday, but we delay it because of Good Friday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.