Discount Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
As usual, I search for coupon/discount codes before I buy anything. I found one e-Cig Discount Coupons | e-Cigarette Coupon Code for 10 percent off. I also found another for 5 percent. My order is for $50.44 not including shipping. When I put the code in the box during the checkout process, all I get for a discount is $1.47. I don't understand. $1.47 is neither 5 nor 10 percent of $50.44. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
There is no current 10% off code. Most codes are not valid for any FlavourArt, tobacco flavors, or bulk buys. Occasionally we do have a coupon that works for everything, which will go out in our newsletter or show up on Facebook. But these are always valid through specific dates. My guess is you have FlavourArt in your cart, if not, let me know and I'll see what the trouble is! Thanks

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Why, yes, I do have some FlavourArt in my cart, linnx! I also have some other things. The little discount showed up after I put the code I had found for 10 percent off - the one from the site I listed. I also found the same code somewhere else, but it was for 5 percent. Neither of these had expiration dates, nor any mention of FlavourArt.

The code, VPZECX, was the same at this site: e-Cigarette Coupon Codes | Best Electronic Cigarette Discounts, but for 5 percent. I came to ECF hoping to find info in ECIGEXPRESS' subforum for a coupon code. I am also a subscriber to the newsletter, and since I don't recall getting any coupon codes from it, I decided to go searching. I also checked on FaceBook.

I don't know about these coupon sites, but it seems that businesses listed must have some kind of relationship with them to drive traffic to their sites. This whole thing has become more of a puzzle than anything to me. I also thought ECIGEXPRESS should know what I found, in case they want to correct anything with the "coupon people."

$1.47 is certainly not worth the time I've put into searching for a coupon, but any discount I can get is appreciated. I would like to see all the ECF "forum suppliers" have a sticky in their subforum regarding discount codes, regardless if they offer them or not. I completely understand if a business does not want to offer discounts. If I know right off the bat, that there is no discount, then I can just put my order through without wasting time searching for them.

I've always been happy with anything I've bought from ECIGEXPRESS and trust they are one of the "good guys" who don't sell inferior products and have good customer service if there is a problem. I don't mind paying a little extra for that.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
There is a coupon code in the latest newsletter that is good for everything :)

We do not have any relationship with any coupon site. Coupons are submitted by users, and they may put in incorrect information, or not put in the expiration date, etc. For example, you could go into the coupon site and submit a 20% off coupon code, even if none existed.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
We do not always have a discount on FlavourArt. If you are signed up for the newsletter, you will be the first to know if there is one.

Thanks!

just ordered and got .59 cents off. Every bit counts. Thanks ecig express. My wife just loves my healthy lungs.........:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread