discount codes

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by hawkizefan, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawkizefan

hawkizefan ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Was hoping some of you vets could help me out a bit.
    Finally screwed up enough courage to jump into diy ( you all make diy very compelling). I've followed a number of threads here for about a month now and I'm ready to give it a shot. I figure I can underwhelm myself with a lackluster liquid way cheaper than I can pay the "juice du' jour" to underwhelm me, so here I am...ready to go...got my shopping list (unfortunately it involves 3 vendors to complete) and realized with all my homework and prep that I have thought about everything except discount codes.

If any are out there I'm looking for discount codes for

#1- wizard labs
    #2-ecigexpress
    #3-vaping zone

Thanks in advance.....and maybe prepare for some stupid questions in the future.

2. minitater

minitater Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you just google the vendors you mention + discount codes or coupons, you will find several sites that list discount codes.

3. hawkizefan

Thanks minitater...I'll give that a shot.

4. AzPlumber

AzPlumber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Some vendors that are ecf compliant have a ecf10 or ecf5 coupon code, I always try them when placing an order at a vendor new to me.

5. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  6. hawkizefan

Thanks Az...that's good advice and actually a tactic I've used before, but sometimes forget when I'm in the midst of a buying frenzy.

7. hawkizefan

Thanks to you also Iffy...the deals and steals thread is one I keep an eye on when I'm in a buying mode. However, That discount link you provided is a new one for me and covers quite a few of the vendors I normally haunt. Bookmarking that one...thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.