NJOY Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
The downside to njoy is not being able to buy extra atomizers up front, you have to wait till it breaks and send it back.

Hi Wildsky;
I contacted njoy about a bad battery, and asked about purchasing a spare atomizer. I received an E-Mail saying that the battery will be replaced, and they would be happy to sell me a spare atomizer. The problem is, when I call the number they provided, I get voice mail. I'm still waiting after 2 days for a return call.

slacker

Mar 16, 2009
Dallas
My friend turned me on to vaping he has an Ncgi from Njoy and I fell in love with this thing so obviously I had to get one. There is a retailer locally but they were out of the Ncig model at the time so I purchased 2 Npro models. One for me and also one for my girlfriend who was interested.
After getting them home and setting everything up I was relatively happy with my purchase but I knowtist that after a period of time smoking this (about an hour total time) I was not getting as heavy of a hit from the Npro even though I felt the battery was charged up enough. I carried the device around for a couple of days and found myself going through 2 1/2 batteries a day and at least 3 carts.
Today I went back to the retailer and bought 2 Ncigs.
I have been smoking this as much if not more than the Npro and I am still on the same battery and cart.
To me the cart's for the Npro are just way to small and do not hold enough liquid. Same goes for the battery.
Also with the Npro it felt like I was sucking a watermelon through a straw to get a good hit of vaper. Not so with the Ncig. I just take what I consider a VERY small puff and I blow out enough vaper to make Cheech and Chong proud.
Mini's look cool and all but the Pen style (at least for Njoy) is the way to go!
I am considering contacting Njoy to see about getting a refund if not an exchange for the Npro's that I purchased. Has anyone here exchanged products from Njoy because of displeasure with the product and what were the results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread