dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI Guys
I want to run a contest for my Sister

I really really Need your prayers and thoughts. I am asking the community to please pass this along and send me prayers for santina.

I am asking not only for her as WE all know there are many battling the C.

I just want to figure a way for all these prayers to come together..

I would like to give away a complete EGO and 6 pack of juice that you may need or pass along to a smoker that you want to try and stop smoking..

the contest is not really a contest just let me know the vaping community is hearing..

thank you dawn

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Sorry to hear about your sister. I had dinner with a friend of mine last week who had battled breast cancer for over a year, and her whole outlook and attitude on life has definitely changed. It is beatable, and there is hope. I just saw on facebook that she is running a half marathon today! She's 32, has no genetic history of breast cancer, and although she smoked, she had no real health issues when she was diagnosed. It literally came out of nowhere. Oh, and her house caught on fire while she was hospitalized. She managed to laugh through all of this. The best thing I could do was offer her support in terms of letting her talk about it, and giving her space throughout the process. She's a real inspiration to me, and I pray for the best for you, and your sister.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
hope_for_a_cure.jpg:original

I posted in your other thread earlier... and I am so glad you are doing this for her!! :wub:

Plus I want to remind everybody to please click on the link in my sig...
pink2.gif:original

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
DAWN . . .

I am not entering the contest in anyway, shape, or fashion . . . This post is only to acknowledge the need I hear from You for your sister - Santina . . .

SO - I am sending so many GOOD VIBES and BEST WISHES to Santina and You, including the rest of Your Family too . . .

YOU ALL WILL BE IN "My" THOUGHTS . . .

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in all of us. And just as God raised Jesus from the dead, he will give all the strength to battle.

Pray to him and he will listen, and be with you.

You most certainly have my prayers to help in this battle.

And a few (((hugs)))

Beautiful, jj!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread