Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink Stained

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
LEXINGTON KY
Being someone who has lost a few, and kept a few, my thoughts are with you and your family. It is rough, but be strong, and be strong for her too. So sorry to hear of this :( I may I suggest a donation bucket on your site? I am not interested in receiving the winning place, but giving back to you! I don't know if she is a working woman or stay at home mother, but bills piled up a lot with my father when he went through treatment. And I would like the chance to help someone that may be in need. I am not the religious type, but my thoughts are with you and yours.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
happy_may_day.gif~original

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
My dear Ms. DawnMarie...I am saddened by your news. Take heart; stand firm; don't quit. I am a Cancer survivor and was diagnosed many years ago and have been Cancer free for over 20 years.

That was a long time ago. The technology, treatment methods, and drugs used to fight this abomination have come a very long way. I will remain hopeful that these positive developments in the ongoing War against this potent disease will come with full efficacy, use, and healing results for Santina.

I will add her to my "list" and also attempt to add her to a prayer chain that I know about.

I only wish that she, you, and the other posters to this thread, could somehow gain a good, uplifting, reinforcing, shot of the most positive and healing energies from my post.

With Kindest Regards

YardByrd

Last edited:

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Santina, Your name is beautiful and this is my prayer for you. We all come here to wish healing and strength for you. I don't think we are all praying to the same God, but that's OK. We all send our very best thoughts and well wishes in a mass that will wash over you and hopefully bring a smile to your face. Get well, fight and know that there are perfect strangers holding your hand when the pain is too much to bear. My husband is a two time survivor. You can do this. Dawn is giving away some stuff to someone who posts here. That's why I came. To get something for free. But then I read that you were sick and now feel bad for being greedy. If my name is choosen I will give the stuff to my son in law and maybe get him off cigs. Your sister is well respected and loved around here. So that makes you part of the family and loved to. Be well.

Lilkcceleb

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
Kansas City
Lets keep the prayers coming! I pray everyday for you and your family Dawn, and for those who are battling any sickness. Sending LOVE, HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH, HOPE, FAITH, & COURAGE! Stay strong!!! It doesn't cost anything to pray but a few minutes! I'll be happy to receive amazing news of her remarkable recovery and nothing more than that!

God Bless

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
thank you guys so much... I have a great update

SANTINA CAME BACK TO WORK YESTERDAY AND DID WONDERFUL..

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH... IF YOU CALL SHE WILL BE BACK ANSWERING THE PHONES

HIUGSSSSSSS

DAWN

That is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell her we all will continue to pray and many more (((hugs)))

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
My dear Ms. DawnMarie...I am saddened by your news. Take heart; stand firm; don't quit. I am a Cancer survivor and was diagnosed many years ago and have been Cancer free for over 20 years.

That was a long time ago. The technology, treatment methods, and drugs used to fight this abomination have come a very long way. I will remain hopeful that these positive developments in the ongoing War against this potent disease will come with full efficacy, use, and healing results for Santina.

I will add her to my "list" and also attempt to add her to a prayer chain that I know about.

I only wish that she, you, and the other posters to this thread, could somehow gain a good, uplifting, reinforcing, shot of the most positive and healing energies from my post.

With Kindest Regards

YardByrd

We just did. :)

big hugs,
morri

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Please keep us all updated! It made me happy to hear that Santina came back to work. I hope she continues to strive and that her health improves every day. We are all pulling for her, and I have had you guys in my heart these last days since I found out. I, too, have a sister and I love her very much and I can envision how challenging this is for you and her. Just remember to find joy in your lives. It is the healing balm for the soul. A little love and happiness can change everything. (I know it sounds like a Hallmark card, but I've found it to be true). I wish every blessing upon you and Santina.

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
thank you guys so much... I have a great update

SANTINA CAME BACK TO WORK YESTERDAY AND DID WONDERFUL..

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH... IF YOU CALL SHE WILL BE BACK ANSWERING THE PHONES

HIUGSSSSSSS

DAWN

That is such wonderful news!!!!! I will continue praying for her and for all those supporting her.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
so sorry to hear about your sister dawn. cancer is such a horrible thing. my husband has stage 4 prostate cancer, we have been battling for 11 years now, but thank the lord he is doing well and you would never know that he has a fight on his hands. her attitude is the most important thing right now. hope is a strong word....but sometimes all we have is hope. may she win her fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread