DIYFLAVORSHACK - RECIPE THREAD -... I am putting up recipes for you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhartman89

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Dawn,

Thank you for your help and the freebies. I usually do a 50/50 mix of PG/VG. So if I am just mixing the bubble gum by itself, should I use 15% flavor? Also what about just the blueberry by itself? Same thing, 15%? I mixed up a couple of batches and am enjoying them so far but I only did 8% with the bubble gum and it's not strong enough.

-Lee

Last edited:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Great thread!
I received my first DIY order today from DIY Flavor Shack and I'm so inspired! (Just 4 days from the moment I placed the order :ohmy: I wasn't expecting it this soon :banana:)
Thanks for the extras! I'm flabbergasted and thankful for your generosity! :toast: You rock Dawn!

I got my vapemail at around 5pm and been busy mixing up single flavors first before I try recipes, using different nicotine strengths, some plain, some with sweetener etc. I use 100% VG so I know they need some steeping time, but first taste/vapes are delicious already!!:p

The "value menu samplers" eliquids are good too :w00t: (They came in zero nic, but added some of my own nic base which diluted them and they're still great)

Last edited:

Holbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Few DIY Flavorshack Reviews

I finally found what I had been searching for. A Black and Mild esque flavor, I believe these are pre-mixed juices. I am going to be hopefully this weekend or first of next week be ordering a DIY starter kit from your site and I believe my buddy may order one as well, he introduced me to vaping a few years ago but neither of us have done any DIY juice yet. I would love to have the recipe for this so I can include the flavors needed in my kit to make this at home. I am particularly interested in the black jack plus (the wines were always my favorite its the only thing I occasionally still let myself relapse to) I need to find an e-juice to fill my cravings for those darn amazing tasting killers. thanks in advance Dawn I'm sure as soon as you're able to you'll get it up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread