Diyflavorshack - what are you vaping right now..............(never know if you could win)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Right now I'm vaping the Italiano Galliano that I got as a prize from Dawn... And it is just spot on!!

I had also mentioned to her that one of my fave drinks in the 70's was a Harvey Wallbanger (OJ, Vodka and a splash of Galliano...) so she made up a small bottle of that and sent it along, too!! Really takes me back... ;)

Dawn Rocks!!!
thank-you.gif

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Right now I'm vaping the Italiano Galliano that I got as a prize from Dawn... And it is just spot on!!

I had also mentioned to her that one of my fave drinks in the 70's was a Harvey Wallbanger (OJ, Vodka and a splash of Galliano...) so she made up a small bottle of that and sent it along, too!! Really takes me back... ;)

Dawn Rocks!!!
thank-you.gif

OMG! I used to drink those back in the day.... wow, I had forgotten all about that and Galliano! I love Amaretto, ran out of the juice and haven't replaced it...

I'm rockin' with some nice Black and Mild now in my new Twist! Now, all I gotta do is figure out what flavor to put in my new clearo...

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
And today I'm keeping my cool with Pomegranate Menthol!

That sounds yummy! :)

YOU WINN

EMAIL ME AT DAWNSFLAVORS@GMAI.COM
I AM EVEN THROWING IN A FREE 20ML BOTTLE
LET ME KNOW ALL THE DETAILS..

AND PLEASE POST BACK..

AND SPREAD THE WORD
LIKE MY FACEBOOK..

WOW SO MANY THINGS TO DO..

LOL HUGSS
DAWN

Last edited by a moderator:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
To funny, I am doing a mix of cake batter and cinnamon danish!

well dammit, Tiny. You gals got me thinking about cake batter....... I never do the dessert things but you made me hungry for it. Went to mix it up and realize ... I don't have any cake batter. whaaaaaaaaaaa

back to the store. Here I come, Dawn. Leave the lights on!

morri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread