Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I would like to post a contest here. A lot of my winners have stated they had never won before and I love that. I'm one of those people that just don't win contests ever. I love to see how great it is when you win! So we will base this on the honor system. Anyone who hasn't won on ECF in the past - post to this thread and I will select a winner. Right now I will keep the 1st part open until Friday. If it looks like a lot of you are posting then I will select another winner in a few more days. For all of you lucky winners you can post in this thread to let us know what you thought about what you won and you will be entered in our weekly winner contest. To make this easy for me please be sure you note that you have not won yet or already won.

Menthol4life

May 2, 2014
Ohio
All I could think about were the numbers when I read the contest description.Since we're basing this off of never won on ECF and it's not vender specific the numbers are quite high.Every year (and this is based on the active members number) 15,133 people don't win.That's also at all 79 venders offering contests (which doesn't happen).If we were to only count half the venders the number gets even higher.With an average of one person winning from each contest of course, roughly, give or take a few, who knows if my math is right :p

This thread as the potential to blow up :p

P.S. I have yet to win a contest on ECF

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Not an ENTRY, but what an awesome contest!
I, who never wins anything, have been on fire! :evil: I have won 4 contests since joining ECF 3 weeks ago! :toast:

This could be seen as good or bad:
Good; bc I won some great stuff in a short time as a newbie
OR
Bad; bc I have given up life in the outside world to do it! ;) lol

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
As most people on the ECF know, I have won quite a few contests here, but also give a lot of it back... either by PIF or even holding Giveaways of my own... :)

And I have probably won more than my share of Vapor Bomb juices, too... including a Weekly Prize that I haven't even claimed yet!! :facepalm:

Thanks to their generosity, I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more Winners here!!! :thumb:

you_rock_yellow_smiley_glitter_text.gif~original

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
:blush: ALREADY WON ! ! ! :facepalm:

For all of you lucky winners you can post in this thread to let us know what you thought about what you won and you will be entered in our weekly winner contest. To make this easy for me please be sure you note that you have not won yet or already won.

As For - What I thought about what I WON - Interesting Question . . .
2eul8a0.gif

Well - The First Prize I ever Won on ECF - I was . . .
alegres0341.gif
dancing-with-joy-2.gif
wohoo.gif
1317407dirocruvm1.gif

AND - Everytime I am lucky enough to be chosen for another prize - I Am Still . . .
alegres0341.gif
dancing-with-joy-2.gif
wohoo.gif
1317407dirocruvm1.gif

AND - To be perfectly honestly, while I maybe disappointed when I have not been lucky . . . :(

I AM JUST AS HAPPY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WON TOO - Especially when it is their first WIN ! ! !

alegres0341.gif
dancing-with-joy-2.gif
wohoo.gif
1317407dirocruvm1.gif

BTW:
anim_goodluck.gif
ALL "You" First Timers ! ! !

Really Hope - When "YOU" WIN - Ya' Feel Like:

alegres0341.gif
dancing-with-joy-2.gif
wohoo.gif
1317407dirocruvm1.gif

Last edited:

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
I have won many contests on ecf, I have won mods, I have won juices, I have won gift certificates. I must say that these contests have allowed me to take my vaping experience to a far higher level than I could have in my own, either financially or by giving me a chance to try something new. I am very grateful, and I hope it continues.

Last stinky October 15, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread