1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Do I have to order from Halo to get their liquid?

Discussion in 'Halo' started by IShotBigBird, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. IShotBigBird

IShotBigBird Senior Member ECF Veteran

I order a bottle of Tribeca every few weeks or so but the shipping is extremely slow. I've already asked them why it takes over a week to arrive at my residence and they said the USPS is unpredictable but I don't have this problem anywhere else.

Does Halo ship their liquid to vape stores that could possibly be in my area so I don't have to deal with their slow shipping?

2. AmandaD

AmandaD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It's sold at several B&Ms in my area. I believe if you go to their website you can see which shops sell it. In my experience with Halo they ship extremely quickly. But the Post Office in Kearney is s_l_o_w.....things seem to get suck there - not helped by the weather!

3. IShotBigBird

I can't find it on the website. If you figure it out, let me know

4. 430Cruz

430Cruz Super Member ECF Veteran

5. sando7

sando7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

@430Cruz...you beat me to it :toast:

6. IShotBigBird

Thank you. There's one just down the street from me lol Didn't even know they existed

7. DaveOno

DaveOno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

It's understandably more expensive at the B&M, they do have salary and overhead to cover. You pay any sales tax, but you have it in your hand! No shipping, no waiting.

There was a rash of shipping problems in Kearny. Recently, the area was hit on Thurs 13 through Sat 15 with 3 huge snowstorms. This in the middle of Valentine's day. Then Monday 17 was a Holiday. Things are more normal now. I had 8 packages (for work) go in and out of Kearny without problems.

Having said that, if you order enough, the price is very attractive. Six 30ml bottles for $107.95 which is $17.99 per bottle, delivered. Plus you'd get 500 bonus points, worth another half bottle.

Of course, this is using the 10% discount code, ECFTEN2014

Every order has got to me within 4 business days (except one that got lost in Kearny, but I did finally get)

8. IShotBigBird

Well it's officially been a week and it didn't come in today. I did see the prices at the local store and for a 30ml bottle at Halo it's 19.99 but at this local shop they're selling 15ml of Halo's bottles for 17.99. I guess I'll only do it if I need to. Next time I'll order my liquid a couple weeks in advance lol

9. ImperfectFuture

ImperfectFuture Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I do order in advance, but I needed to recently order a bunch of 0 nics to cut the 12 and 18 down. Some vaping will be done this month on less than optimum flavors (need to rely on my 6mg sample pack, made a mistake on my last order), though most are REALLY good (use kringles to supplement a b&m purchase, so addiciting).

BUT, don't run out of juice. You could try some other vendor juices, and then never be out (I could be barking up tree here, you might already do that).

10. CNYC

CNYC Full Member

Same question. I think Halo is located in New Jersey correct ? I live in NYC and my order that was shipped over 4 days ago hasn't arrived yet. I did choose the $3 shipping option because NJ is so close. I guess I will pony up for UPS the next time.

Does anyone know where to buy Halo juices in NYC ?

11. DaveOno

Read the start of this thread. Post 4 has your answer.

12. CNYC

CNYC Full Member

No love for NYC ?

13. gopher_byrd

gopher_byrd Road Warrior Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    From the sticky thread "Halo Reseller Locations":

Mo Vapes 220 N Central Ave Hartsdale NY 10530
    Vape Nation 1097 Rt. 55 Suite 5 Lagrangeville NY 12540
    Aladdin's Smoke Shop II 198 Main Street Nanuet NY 10954
    Cigar World 2 130 Route 59 West Nanuet NY 10954
    Beyond Vape - Manhattan 19-23 St. Marks Pl. New York NY 10003
    Smokers Expo 2895 Long Beach Road Oceanside NY 11572
    Mad Hatter's Hide Away 2334 Culver Road Rochester NY 14609
    Ajit K Corp. Cigar Bar 944 Central Park ave Yonkers NY 10704

Send contact info for your favorite B&M to Halo and their sales dept. will contact them.

14. CNYC

CNYC Full Member

St. Marks Place works for me. Thanks .

I didn't see it on the list.

15. AngiBe

AngiBe ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Also keep in mind, when you buy direct from Halo, you earn reward points. After 1,000 points (not hard to do) you earn a FREE 30 ml bottle. You can also earn points referring people (250 pts) and giving reviews on juice.

Yes Kearney is a black hole for USPS but....planning in advance is the key.

16. DaveOno

I don't understand. 430Cruz gave the link where you could go to find the resellers in NYC.

I love NYC. But only in a dire situation would I pay NYC prices for anything I could get elsewhere.

And I'd bet you pay over $20 for a 15ml bottle.

17. SamNapolitanke

SamNapolitanke Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Vaperev carries Halo jooze. I picked up a bottle one time I was ordering something else from them online.

18. Brian_Clouser

Brian_Clouser Full Member

Ive purchased halo liquid from vaporkings.com they ship same day of purchased by 2:00 pm it takes 3 days to arrive for me compared to 7 from halo in new jersey. Prices are the same too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. DaveOno

From Tulsa, so it's quicker on the west side of the country. But...

Not cheaper, since you can use the 10% off coupon code on Halo's site, ECFTEN2014

And don't forget Halo points... When you do the math, it's another 10% off (free 30ml after $200)

20. krazey_kamper

krazey_kamper Full Member

If you are only ordering one 30 mL bottle you don't get the points anyway after that discount ... at least they didn't give me any points. I'll stick to vaporkings my order would've shipped and been on the way by now. It's exactly $1.59 difference on a 30 mL bottle with the cheapest shipping, I'll pay that if it means my juice is here sooner. To each their own of course. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.