Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I can make thousands of dollars worth of gear disappear as soon as I hear my wife heading towards my office.
And she can make thousands of dollars worth of gear disappear if I don't hear her heading towards my office in time.
We're a talented couple.

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
I can make thousands of dollars worth of gear disappear as soon as I hear my wife heading towards my office.
And she can make thousands of dollars worth of gear disappear if I don't hear her heading towards my office in time.
We're a talented couple.
Wonder if she can do the same with her shoe collection if she hears you heading to her closet?

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
I'm addicted to blowing vapor rings! There I said it!

I've sometimes sat here just blowing rings until my jaw hurts cause I haven't realized how long I've been doing it. I do it both straight from my lungs or with my tongue. I have a bit of control over their size and distance/speed, and I got lucky a while back and got a ring through another ring, but haven't gotten lucky at that again. I can also do the french inhale that you mentioned, but I can't do the dragon because of bad sinuses making 1 of my nostrils pretty clogged, sometimes 1, sometimes the other lol. I haven't been able to do any of the other tricks, but I tried to blow vapor out of my ears once out of boredom. Pinched my nose and tried blowing hard but all it dead was make me tear up lol.

Not really a trick but something cool. Take an empty clear glass and very slowly blow the vapor into it. Looks pretty cool and the vapor just lingers there until it dissipates, quite a while. Thought that would look awesome at like Halloween, blow some vapor into your fruit punch glass lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread