Do you do mouth to lung or lung inhales?

Do you do mouth to lung or lung inhales?

• Mouth to Lung Inhales

• Lung Ony

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cloud Minder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
The answer, is complicated.

When I smoked cigarettes* I was almost solely a mouth to lungs hitter, because straight to the lungs made me cough.

Paradoxically, When I first started Vaping (Spinner2/Kanger Mini pro 3/ 18mg tobacco flavored 50PG/50VG fluid) doing this was making me choke, but I was OK if I took small drags direct to the lungs.

Then I discovered 100% VG which I tried out with an Itazte VV with a Kanger Aero Mini, and found I could inhale that as deep into my lungs as I wanted, but I have found 100% VG just doesn't make me "Feel like I smoked" which was the appeal right off the bat with 50/50 and allowed me to cut my cigarrette use from 30/day to 15/day on the very first day.

*- I'm going to keep on saying cigarettes, to me only mechanical devices can be analog or digital, and cigarettes may be a method or device for smoking tobacco, it isn't a mechanical device. Besides, while I won't make a big deal out of it, it sounds pretentious and silly to me.

Now, I almost exclusively am doing direct lung inhale on a 25PG/75VG 12mg juice. It fits the bill exactly.

Last edited:

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
kirby_inhaling_4_itouch_or_iph_by_dahampstonater-d45jp37.jpg

Fitst thing that came to mind when I read the title...

Lung. However, I do a few quick flavor puffs before a long lung hit. Ex-smoker (12 years ago) and vape 0mg juice or vg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread