What Inhalation technique do you use - Just in the mouth, or lungs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkVolcom

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
Kalamazoo, MI
singul, OP, were you a smoker previously? just curious because most smokers will just inhale/exhale like they did when they smoked.

personally i inhale just like i did cigarettes (mouth to lungs) but i exhale thru my nose more because its not as harsh depending on the flavor juice and it brings out some flavors better. feels pretty good and clears out with menthol too.

singul

Jan 28, 2014
USA
Yes, I used to smoke, but quit because we all know how unhealthy it is. Still I would buy a few packs a year as I always missed it. So I never even considered vaping just to the mouth, and have been vaping strait to the lungs.

singul, OP, were you a smoker previously? just curious because most smokers will just inhale/exhale like they did when they smoked.

personally i inhale just like i did cigarettes (mouth to lungs) but i exhale thru my nose more because its not as harsh depending on the flavor juice and it brings out some flavors better. feels pretty good and clears out with menthol too.

Mostly straight into the lungs, I have been vaping 5 months and smoked cigarettes for 25+ years prior to vaping. I have tried a few tanks and just couldn't find one that didn't give a dry hit or flood. Then I tried a DCT Pyrex Cartomizer tank with a 1.5ohm carto set my Vamo v3 to 3.7 volts and BOOM ! holy crap !!!! What a difference in flavor and NEVER a dry hit.
I have always used the straight to lung inhale method.

itskohler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Aventura, FL
Draw in though the mouth, hold for a second, then inhale to the lungs. Makes a pop sound when I do it and it gives me a good throat and lung hit. The gf hates it though, says I'm showing off because some vapor leaks out my mouth as I open it then suck it back it. Looks cool, but I do it for the hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread