Do you ever order less than a 60ml bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Actually I have yet to order my first bottle of ejuice. I bought a few locally until I found that they did not agree with me and I now just make my own in 30 ML bottles.
at 3 avg ML per day not an issue since I keep all 7 of my current flavors made up. Still fussing with the lemon flavor though....

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Sorry...sometimes my bank account only lets me order 15's. And I'd rather have 15 mils than none. Plus, for me, if it's a new flavor, I'll order 15 just to try it so I don't feel so bad about letting it go if I don't.
this... as I await my 15ml order of FoTW PBC!

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
If it's a flavor I haven't tried yet and am really unsure it's my cup a tea, I will probably snag a 15ml. But at this point I've tried just about every currently offered NT flavor. If I know I like it, 60's every time. It's just the best bang for the buck. Especially if you can tie it to a special or use a rewards coupon. I tend to build an order up to at least $50 for the free shipping too. :) And with flavor of the week and other specials, Clark makes it an easy choice. Thank you Nicoticket for being so awesome!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
My first NT order was a mix of 15ml and 30ml bottles. I was properly educated on the appropriate sample size(50ml at the time).
I only order 60ml now, even if it's a new flavor to me, 'cause I if I don't like it, one of these crazy NuTs will take it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
every once in a blue moon i will get a 15 if its something i am pretty sure wont be in my rotation, but i get it to try it and well review it...which i need to get back to doing...been taking a break :)
Yeah....you need to get to it!! I miss your reviews! :)

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
Same, if not even 120mls. :laugh:

What? 120's? I gotta open a shop to get in on that?
I learned my lesson on the small bottles with my first order. I have enough confidence with nicoticket to get the big bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread