Do you have a different set-up for different occasions..or time of day??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Do you use the same set-up all the time or do you have different ones for different occasions or even time of day? I know there are people who like to use certain e-juices in the morning vs the evening (coffee flavors for the AM, sweet desserts or fancy tobaccos after dinner, for example), but does that also extend to the actual set-up you're using?

I'm more inclined to reach for something like the joyetech eGo AIO or Aspire Plato for a night out, because they're small and lightweight. Otherwise I might use a larger/heavier/clunkier set-up at home. The same goes for subohming, since I don't have to worry about fogging up my own house vs a friend's place (unless they don't mind of course:D).

What about you??

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Generally, I have five or six mods laying around ready to go. A certain three of them I take to work, the other two or three sit at home or in the car. I think two of them have the same flavor in them, otherwise all have a different flavor.
Four of the mods are PWM's and of the other two, one is VV, the other is VW. If I put the sane tank on each mod, each combo would taste slightly different.

Reactions: Cigarman

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Do you use the same set-up all the time or do you have different ones for different occasions or even time of day? I know there are people who like to use certain e-juices in the morning vs the evening (coffee flavors for the AM, sweet desserts or fancy tobaccos after dinner, for example), but does that also extend to the actual set-up you're using?

I'm more inclined to reach for something like the Joyetech eGo AIO or Aspire Plato for a night out, because they're small and lightweight. Otherwise I might use a larger/heavier/clunkier set-up at home. The same goes for subohming, since I don't have to worry about fogging up my own house vs a friend's place (unless they don't mind of course:D).

What about you??
I've been vaping the same thing all day every day but that has to change because of politics where I work. I'm mixing high PG liquid for more stealth. It works. Hold your breath for a few seconds and there's no visible vapor but it's a bit raw and too sweet. I'm going to get an Evic Basic and leave it at work.

Reactions: Cigarman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread