Status
Not open for further replies.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Oh yea and I got these 5 Pack Bargain 510 Standard Atomizers just to taste and maybe if I just want to vape a flavor for a little while.

5 Pack Bargain 510 Standard Atomizers [510BGN-5PCK] - $14.99 :

These are for Dripping as you go, No cotton in them so once you taste or your done with that flavor you just unscrew it blow it out and put new flavor in it and screw it back on.

EGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh yea and I got these 5 Pack Bargain 510 Standard Atomizers just to taste and maybe if I just want to vape a flavor for a little while.

5 Pack Bargain 510 Standard Atomizers [510BGN-5PCK] - $14.99 :

These are for Dripping as you go, No cotton in them so once you taste or your done with that flavor you just unscrew it blow it out and put new flavor in it and screw it back on.

Thank you for sharing that! I wish I would have had those today! I guess that will be something to order after Christmas! LOL

nostinkies

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Kayfun Nirvana!
I love it when I come across this local girl that works at our B&M. She's never smoked or worked a day in her life, vapes zero nic. Tells me she thinks vaping makes her look cool. Personally I think she is a ...... That folks is a FAD mentality and is repulsive. Vape zero nic for a reason: Big clouds, SUB ohm stuff, weaning yourself of nic etc. Not because it makes you look cool. Thats just BS in my opinion.

Lots of movie stars smoked back in the day because it DID make them look cool. Times are different today. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread