Doc Holiday EJuice from Red Dragon Vapors

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by mistere372002, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mistere372002

mistere372002 Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    United States
    I had mentioned Doc Holiday Ejuice before and in my last post. But realized that I had not left a proper review.

Aroma: +10
    Straight from the bottle, this has a very interesting aroma. In the description it states that it has a licorice finish and a blend of American and Turkish tobacco tastes. I for one found it intriguing.

Taste: +9
    On first hit, the flavors exploded in my mouth. I could taste the Turkish and American tobaccos. I let a small waft of smoke escape as I inhaled which added to the over all experience. I found hints of dark chocolate, black licorice and the very familiar Turkish tobacco. As it danced inside my nose, I was brought back to the old days of the wild west and imagined sitting next to Doc Holiday himself. And by gosh, this is exactly what I would expect him to smell like.

Throat Hit: +10
    Very nice throat hit! This is one for those that want a strong hit.

Vapor: +9
    As I mentioned earlier, vapor is important to me, this ejuice was not lacking on vapor. I would give it a +10 but I have never found a ejuice that makes me bellow like a dragon! lol.

Conclusion: +9
    This ejuice is not lacking in flavor, in fact as it steeped, I found the flavor to become more complex. Red Dragon Vapors does pre-steep their ejuice's. But straight out of the bottle, this ejuice is good to go. I tried this ejuice with different voltages and found the it will hold up to 6 volts (the max my TW Torpedo would go) with very little if any detectable change in the flavor. I have a 30 ml bottle steeping now and in a couple of days it will be ready for my tastes. I recommend that you steep this one 4 days minimum to get the full complexity of this intriguing and complex ejuice.

For those that want to try it out the link is below.
    Doc Holiday EJuice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.