Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Until things pull through to our advantage as far as ecigs go... I would still be weary publicizing health claims just yet... I am not saying anything for or against what ecigs has done for people that had smoked... I am just talking about the claim....

and Granted the OP has the right and freedom to promote it as he/she wishes... it is definately a wish decision (IMO) not to endorse those claims in a business sense.....

AT this moment we can not confirm or deny the benifets of ecigs.. legally speaking I think.. and rules as well.

I know (and I am one too) the changes that people have experienced since the move over from analogs to digitals... I am just saying that we cant "officially" make those claims... on the business side I mean

personally do what you feel and believe.

Last edited:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
What we can't do is make specific medical claims, like "helps you quit smoking". "Improving health" isn't any more specific than "boosts the immune system" and all the other nonsense that alt-med "nutritional supplement" pushers claim.

You are 100% right... I will remove your quote, but leave the post to keep the integrity of the thread

Now Back to OT
Congrats OP hopefully vaping explodes

Happy SquattingVaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread