Does RY 4 actually taste like anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhima

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
RY4 should have a pretty powerful taste. Its different for different people, for me it starts out as a vanilla/caramel, then it hits with a burst of citrus and finishes with a hint of pine. The problem is 2 fold really:

1) it depends on the vendor, RY4 is different from different vendors and
2) the flavor is TOTALLY dependent on the nicotine strength. For example, I bought some 18mg RY4 from RockyMountainVapor... it was the most flavorful, best tasting liquid i have ever had. Now, I wanted to start lowering my nic content so I bought some 11mg RY4 from the same company. The flavor was just not there... it still tasted good, like RY4 but it didn't have anywhere near the amount of flavor the 18mg had.

So the two questions that you need to answer are: 1) where did you get it from and 2) what is the nic strength?

Canute

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just got some and it smells good but not getting any flavor.
Is this normal?:confused:

For me RY4 was always an aftertaste. It was and continues to be on of my fiance and I's favorites but I never tasted much more than a slight tobacco flavor until a few minutes after I stopped vaping and was walking around realizing I had this vanilla/caramel/amaretto flavor going on. Also I couldn't agree more about the vendor/nic level thing!

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
My first bottle of ry4 had little flavor and was watery, but smelled great. I was sick of it but couldn't taste it at all by the end of the first week. Decided to give it a try again the other day, from a different vendor, and I love it! It definitely depends on where you get it. Nhaler has good ry4, e-smokey treats, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread