DON'T BUY the eGo AIO!!!!! IT SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

samandmax

Moved On
Apr 26, 2017
Boston
So I've been vaping with the eGo AIO starter kit for days........ only to find out that I went through 2 coils in a matter of 5 days. That's right, 5 days. I just tried to hit it and got a few burns in my throat, NOT PLEASANT! I did not buy wood and try to smoke it....... that's what it tastes like.... also there is minimal flavor and HUGE lung hit restriction. On a brighter note I will be buying the BLU e cigarette starter kit and a few filter cartridges, hopefully will have a better experience.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I thought you didn't use nicotine? I don't think Blu has a 0 nicotine option. If your using really sweet juice your coils will burn out quicker. I have some juices that I can only get a day out of a coil. You'll be spending a lot more for Blu and if your looking for a lung hit "also there is minimal flavor and HUGE lung hit restriction" you certainly will not get one with Blu.

samandmax

Moved On
Apr 26, 2017
Boston
I thought you didn't use nicotine? I don't think Blu has a 0 nicotine option. If your using really sweet juice your coils will burn out quicker. I have some juices that I can only get a day out of a coil. You'll be spending a lot more for Blu and if your looking for a lung hit "also there is minimal flavor and HUGE lung hit restriction" you certainly will not get one with Blu.
BLU rechargeable has cherry and gold leaf tobacco cartridges that are 0 nicotine options.

Reactions: Eskie

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
So I've been vaping with the eGo AIO starter kit for days........ only to find out that I went through 2 coils in a matter of 5 days. That's right, 5 days. I just tried to hit it and got a few burns in my throat, NOT PLEASANT! I did not buy wood and try to smoke it....... that's what it tastes like.... also there is minimal flavor and HUGE lung hit restriction. On a brighter note I will be buying the BLU e cigarette starter kit and a few filter cartridges, hopefully will have a better experience.

Ego aio is what got me off cigs and I still love it. Everyone's experience will be different. Sorry yours was a bad one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
While most vapers move away from Cig-A-Likes here we have a supposed Non-Smoker who is moving towards the cigarette look and feel and admits to wanting to smoke. Hate to hear a former smoker started smoking again but I do not know how to feel where a Non Smoker who tried vaping became a smoker...........

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
While most vapers move away from Cig-A-Likes here we have a supposed Non-Smoker who is moving towards the cigarette look and feel and admits to wanting to smoke. Hate to hear a former smoker started smoking again but I do not know how to feel where a Non Smoker who tried vaping became a smoker...........
I read in another thread that it's nearly impossible to go from vaper to smoker.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@samandmax - I'm confused as to why you're concerned with the HUGE lung hit restriction on the AIO...if you're not using nicotine. People who are/were cigarette smokers and/or vapers want a decent lung hit because of the nicotine it will deliver to their lungs.

Are you just wanting something that will produce the "big clouds" people get when they can inhale large amounts of vapor? If that's what you're after, then BLU certainly isn't a good choice for that, IMO.

Last edited:

samandmax

Moved On
Apr 26, 2017
Boston
@samandmax - I'm confused as to why you're concerned with the HUGE lung hit restriction on the AIO...if you're not using nicotine. People who are/were cigarette smokers and/or vapers want a decent lung hit because of the nicotine it will deliver to their lungs.

Are you just wanting something that will produce the "clouds"? If that's what you're after, then BLU certainly isn't a good choice for that, IMO.
I'm after the closest thing to a cigarette that will not harm my health.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If you definitely want something cigarette size, instead of a BLU, I'd get a JoyeTech 510 starter kit instead. They come in black or white usually. It's what I used in the beginning to get off the smokes, because it was the most similar to me, to my cigarettes.

It comes with 2 small batteries, 2 little atomizers, 5 little foam-filled cartridges/mouthpieces that you fill/refill with your choice of eliquids you buy, a charger, and a wall adapter for recharging. Some places even have then deeply discounted now (about $9.99-$15.99), while others have kept their prices the same as years ago, which was about $39.99-$49.99.

That kit worked for me, and got me off smokes totally...in less than 2 months. I ended up buying more of the batteries so I wouldn't have to recharge the 2 it came with as often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread