Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
Here we go:

Titanium is definitely not toxic at all! Overheat? How should anyone do that? It's melting point is 1668° Celsius ==> 3034,4° Fahrenheit!

The "white coating" is titanium dioxide...which isn't toxic also! It is even a permitted food additive (E 171); You can find it in chewing gum, toothpaste, cough drops...and in many other products!

Here are the characteristics of titanium:

Titanium - Wikipedia

I'm now kind of baffled because you are telling me this and yet going back last year when i was using it i was informed that things were quite the opposite.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
I'm now kind of baffled because you are telling me this and yet going back last year when i was using it i was informed that things were quite the opposite.

It is possible that the information you read/heard last year came out of California. Almost everything in that state causes cancer or is toxic now I guess. Glad I do not live there. haha.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joergl100

Joergl100

Oct 15, 2016
Germany, Lake Constance
There's no cure...there's no answer...
biggrin.gif

Reactions: Hitmetwice

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
It is possible that the information you read/heard last year came out of California. Almost everything in that state causes cancer or is toxic now I guess. Glad I do not live there. haha.
Cheers.

Yeah sure, could be lol i don't know.:laugh:

Going off info that you thought was correct you try to look out for others and then ya get smacked :thumbs:

I chucked my reel of Ti into the depths of my cupboard, maybe i should fetch it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread