Drilling a nimbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack096

Aug 25, 2013
brunei
Hey guys,

Just brought a nimbus clone the other day and after inspecting it, I realised that it had no coil (no problem, I'll just learn to recoil)

but I also realised that it infact completely lacked any holes.

it appears to have 2 small holes on the outside, however these indentation don't actually follow through far enough to constitute actual holes.

How would I go about getting some holes into this tank?

I've got a drill and some drill bits, but I am in no way proficient with powertools, nor do I have any knowledge of them.

any advice would be much appreciated.

cheer:vapor:s

cantstopwontstop

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
cary,nc,usa
I own 2 Nimbus clones. The way I have widened the holes is by no means the easiest or most proficient way but it works well. Ideally you would want a drill press, and would clamp the top cap down and drill straight through. The way I do it is with a clamp and handheld cordless drill. I clamp the atomizer top cap down and drill straight through, usually one hole at a time. If your cap has literally no holes but just indentations where they should be, use those as guides. Start with a 1/16" bit and move up from there. I would rinse the top cap in water after each drilling and try it out. Some people like a tighter draw and some people (ME) like the lung hit. My top caps are 3/32" which is a relatively airy draw. Anyways hope this helps. You can always check youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread