E3 Rebuildable Clearomizer thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

quisp65

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
San Diego
DiscountVapers_E3_a__90145_zoom.jpg

Though I haven't put enough time or effort into this product for any worthy up or down vote, and it could just be my one unit, I'm not getting as good enough taste out of it and would hope it could be improved. The taste just doesn't come close to my "CE2 plus aka fluxomizers". I have twice unscrewed the thing and accidently unscrewed the top off rather than the whole thing and got juice in my lap. If I got enough taste out of it, that could be improved by a slight piece of tape around the thing or by growing some memory and remembering to unscrew it from the base.

I've tried taking the top wick out and at different voltages. I haven't tried my other replaceable innard yet.

The E1s were rated very good and this is suppose to use the same replaceable head but they may have revised it.

Thoughts..opinions.... anyone else try it yet and got a first impression?

Last edited:

quisp65

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
San Diego
I really wish I could offer an opinion-the only vendor I've seen that has these is discountvapers, and I'm not comfortable with their payment options.

I set up my paypal account probably around 10 years ago and it has been trouble free with no more trouble than updating my CC info when I get a new one. I guess your CC info could always get stolen but that could happen every time you order with a CC.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I really wish I could offer an opinion-the only vendor I've seen that has these is discountvapers, and I'm not comfortable with their payment options.

I have placed a few orders with DiscountVapers and Eric is great with customer service.
I actually prefer PP as I feel it is more secure than paying with a CC. But that is just my humble opinion.
DV should soon be accepting CC payments ( according to DV's latest newsletter) I just hope he keeps the other payment option open.

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
I've been using them for weeks now, incredibly easy to clean and dry burn, some of my coils have been washed/dry burned and rewashed 10+ times with zero issues.

Even with some having very short wicks I've never had a dry/burned hit...I use almost exclusively 100% VG, some very thick and others like water.

I just received the long wick version today, I'll be trimming the wicks down for sure, my standard
V2 with the long wicks are a juice hog, so shortening these V3's will help.

Buy a couple and try them, you'll love how easy they are to maintain. I use the 1.8ohm

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I've been using the std Vision/ Stardust types (some generic?) from different vendors with no issues. They last a long time even after cleaning/dry burns etc. Yesterday I tried a new Rebuidalbe and after vaping for a few moments it failed. By that I mean I vaped for a few moments, juice was good, good throat hit and draw etc. Then all of a sudden nothing. It wasn't clogged anywhere or leaking. It just stopped vaping. No draw, no vapor. Battery was not dead as other clearos worked find on it. I contacted that vendor and he's sending me something else as a replacement since I mentioned I think "rebuildables" must be junk (or words to that effect.) Was it just a lemon? Should I try another rebuildable from different vendors?

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Been using the short wick rebuildable version a few weeks now and find cleaning/dry burning so much easier/better than the non-rebuildables.

In an effort to get more flavour from it I mixed up a batch of my ADV Vanilla in PG only.
Got some flooding issues, low vapour but great flavour.

Cut a extra piece of wick material just slightly longer than the original and just slid it down
the slot to rest on top of the coil/wick assy. I did add maybe 5-10% VG to the mix too and
the end result has been quite satisfactory. More flavour, more vapour and best of all....
ZERO flooding/leaking.

The added wick will no doubt need removing/replacing for a dry burn but so far so good.
Only been a few hours with the new extra wick set-up.

I decided to make the extra wick a little longer than the original figuring it'd be less likely I'd
get any silica into my mouth/lungs.:vapor::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread