East Coast Vape Shop - New Southern Maryland E-Cig Supplier - Checking in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokosa

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Maryland - United States
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone!

Some of you might already know me, most might not, but all the same. My mom and I have started up our own e-cig supply shop here in Southern Maryland. We currently run on Saturdays at the Charlotte Hall Farmer's Market, from 9am til about 4-5pm.

We offer a wide variety of flavors, and mainly supply eGo type products, as well as Vivi Nova and CE-4/5 Clearomizers at the moment.

Our website is: Welcome to East Coast Vape Shop and everyone is welcome to come check us out!

We are a small, super small business. We don't intend to become a major business. Our main objective is to supply new users with the opportunity to purchase quality products without breaking the bank.

We grew tired of people having bad experiences in our neck of the wood by buying gas station type e-cigs. So we decided to give people a taste of a good vaping experience.

If you guys have any questions, please ask, and thanks for stopping by!

Mike

East Coast Vape shop

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi Mike and Janet!!! Just thought I would stop by and welcome you to ECF and show everyone how very nice these lanyards are that Janet makes! The green one is a standard eGo with an Evod tank and the purple one is my 14500 BaGua with a mini phiniac tank. I'm very pleased that the holder covers that little glass tank to protect it. Can't wait to get my custom black and red holders from you! Cheers!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread