The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NEW E Cig Shop....Pendleton, SC WHIM WHAM VAPES!

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by shechefj, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shechefj

shechefj Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    whim wham business card.jpg
    New to the Upstate, located in the Historical Town of Pendleton, SC.......”Whim Wham Vapes”, Grand Opening December 3rd!

After 35 years of smoking the traditional tobacco cigarettes, I made the switch to Electronic Cigarettes just this past August, and have never looked back! I am so convinced that the E Cig can and does help people like me to kick the tobacco habit, that I decided to invest and open my own E Cig shop. Some may think that the name I picked is kind of odd, but I chose to name my business “Whim Wham Vapes” because a whim wham is “a whimsical object or device especially of ornament or dress; or fancy object”. I think E Cigs are fanciful, unusual, fantastic and can even sometimes be playful!

Since my shop has limited space, I am keeping it simple with 3 basic kits: The Ego, 510’s and 808D kits. I have also stocked all the hardware and accessories that go with these kits. The well known DeKang E Liquid will come with each kit purchased. I have a big variety of flavors, nicotine levels and sizes of DeKang liquid available for your choosing. Big Ego batteries, passthrough batteries, atomizers, cartridges, cartomizers, disposables.....all in different sizes and colors! So come on out on December 3rd all you South Carolina vapers to “Whim Wham Vapes” for all your vaping needs. E Cigs make great Christmas gifts for that special someone and even for yourself!

100_0838 resized.jpg My sign is going up on Thursday.........will post a picture then. I will be in the shop on Thursday and Friday if anyone would like to come early. Hours: 9am/5pm

100_0841 resized.jpg

Attached Files:

2. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Bump for Whim Wham Vapes!

3. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Bumping again........Bump, Bump!

4. aziffel

aziffel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    nc
    Good luck!and hope you do well.
    bump

5. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Thanks...I figure it's either gonna make me or break me.....lol! Hoping to work on a website in a few months. Thanks again for the bump!

6. twohandedcreations

twohandedcreations Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2011
    orlando florida
    congrats on the shop! the world needs more!!

7. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Thanks............and that's what I think too!

8. medic123

medic123 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    Good luck to you. Get the info to Clemson, bring in those students, and you will do great. :D

9. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Thanks Medic.......I love your quote :)

10. JChamp

JChamp Unregistered Supplier

Nov 8, 2011
    Indy
    Sweet! Best of luck!

Have you considered longer hours? It seems to me that the golden time would be 5-9pm if the location is right. Too many shops close before folks get off work imho.

11. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    I am not going to be open during the day on Tues and Wed (keep my Grands), but I may just open on those 2 nights :) Great Idea!

Also, I want to tell everyone that you can get 15% off on kit purchase for the first opened 10 days with any mention of ECF!!!!

12. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    And, my hours may just change after I get going and see what the customers want! I am flexable other than 1st shift Tues and Wed's...................

13. JChamp

JChamp Unregistered Supplier

Nov 8, 2011
    Indy
    Cool!

I would *make sure* that your hours are clearly outlined for all to easily see. CLEARLY.

NOTHING is more frustrating than planning a trip to a store you think is open only to find it closed the same time on a similar day. I have a story about that I plan to tell sometime after the first of the year (hehe)

14. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    I know that feeling eSC! I am a firm believer that if your hours say one thing, then that is what it is! No closing 5 minutes early! Thanks for the feedback and suggestions!

15. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Also, I want to tell everyone that you can get 15% off on kit purchase for the first opened 10 days with any mention of ECF!!!![/QUOTE]

Forget the 10 days, in effect until the 1st of the New Year!! Just mention ECF and get 15% off of your kit purchase!!!!

16. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Bumping for Whim Wham Vapes!

17. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
  18. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Bumping one more time and wanted to add the hours that I have decided on!

Monday--9am/5pm
    Tuesday--6pm/9pm
    Wed--6pm/9pm
    Thurs--9am/5pm
    Fri--9am/5pm
    Sat--10am/4pm Dec 3rd (Sat) will open at 9am instead of 10 for Grand Opening!

Don't forget to mention ECF for 15% off on purchase of starter kit until the New Year!

19. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    That's one discount of 15% to use one time per customer......................

20. 36tinybells

36tinybells ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    Right Over Here
    I'll bump you- :toast: Congrats on your switch and best of luck with your brick and mortar!!! I hope you convert smokers like crazy! :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.