NEW E Cig Shop....Pendleton, SC WHIM WHAM VAPES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
whim wham business card.jpg
New to the Upstate, located in the Historical Town of Pendleton, SC.......”Whim Wham Vapes”, Grand Opening December 3rd!

After 35 years of smoking the traditional tobacco cigarettes, I made the switch to Electronic Cigarettes just this past August, and have never looked back! I am so convinced that the E Cig can and does help people like me to kick the tobacco habit, that I decided to invest and open my own E Cig shop. Some may think that the name I picked is kind of odd, but I chose to name my business “Whim Wham Vapes” because a whim wham is “a whimsical object or device especially of ornament or dress; or fancy object”. I think E Cigs are fanciful, unusual, fantastic and can even sometimes be playful!

Since my shop has limited space, I am keeping it simple with 3 basic kits: The Ego, 510’s and 808D kits. I have also stocked all the hardware and accessories that go with these kits. The well known DeKang E Liquid will come with each kit purchased. I have a big variety of flavors, nicotine levels and sizes of DeKang liquid available for your choosing. Big Ego batteries, passthrough batteries, atomizers, cartridges, cartomizers, disposables.....all in different sizes and colors! So come on out on December 3rd all you South Carolina vapers to “Whim Wham Vapes” for all your vaping needs. E Cigs make great Christmas gifts for that special someone and even for yourself!

100_0838 resized.jpg My sign is going up on Thursday.........will post a picture then. I will be in the shop on Thursday and Friday if anyone would like to come early. Hours: 9am/5pm

100_0841 resized.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0842 resized.jpg
    100_0842 resized.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 216
  • 100_0844 resized.jpg
    100_0844 resized.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Sweet! Best of luck!

Have you considered longer hours? It seems to me that the golden time would be 5-9pm if the location is right. Too many shops close before folks get off work imho.

I am not going to be open during the day on Tues and Wed (keep my Grands), but I may just open on those 2 nights :) Great Idea!

Also, I want to tell everyone that you can get 15% off on kit purchase for the first opened 10 days with any mention of ECF!!!!

JChamp

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 8, 2011
Indy
www.esmokecenter.com
And, my hours may just change after I get going and see what the customers want! I am flexable other than 1st shift Tues and Wed's...................

Cool!

I would *make sure* that your hours are clearly outlined for all to easily see. CLEARLY.

NOTHING is more frustrating than planning a trip to a store you think is open only to find it closed the same time on a similar day. I have a story about that I plan to tell sometime after the first of the year (hehe)

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Bumping one more time and wanted to add the hours that I have decided on!

Monday--9am/5pm
Tuesday--6pm/9pm
Wed--6pm/9pm
Thurs--9am/5pm
Fri--9am/5pm
Sat--10am/4pm Dec 3rd (Sat) will open at 9am instead of 10 for Grand Opening!

Don't forget to mention ECF for 15% off on purchase of starter kit until the New Year!

Last edited:

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Bumping one more time and wanted to add the hours that I have decided on!

Monday--9am/5pm
Tuesday--6pm/9pm
Wed--6pm/9pm
Thurs--9am/5pm
Fri--9am/5pm
Sat--10am/4pm Dec 3rd (Sat) will open at 9am instead of 10 for Grand Opening!

Don't forget to mention ECF for 15% off on purchase of starter kit until the New Year!

That's one discount of 15% to use one time per customer......................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread