ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Saudi Arabia

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
nice!! still the coil needs to be wicked in some way to get the liquid to it from the reservoir below, or they thought of something else, we will see, thxs Di!

Yes, emonty,

this is only one of the many questions I have also--

all of my--

how will you do that ?????

will be answered by David and the engineer,

I will post the answers for you............:toast:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
OK Di girl, where looking for todays hint anytime, a picture of these carts would be a huge tease...!!! please tease us

tease...!!!

tease...!!!

huge tease...!!!

I have only 1 picture,

and it is from the engineer of a partial build of our 801 --

I cannot show it to you-- sorry ----

but i promise, soon as the pix are officially released to me,

I will post here for you.
:blink:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Can I take you hostage if I hand feed you strawberries and champagne?

I promise to be gentle! Do you like your feet massaged?

:angel: or :evil: I'll leave that up to you... :p

OH, My, STiCaveman

you really do want these new cartos don't you --------

a bit of bribery and corruption never goes astray -- hahahaha

:angel: or :evil: -- this always depends on how MM I am on any particular day --------- hahahahaha
but sadly, -- have not been MM for quite a while now........... :unsure:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
great!

How about selling them Blank OR Pre-filled! with different strength and flavors that would be Great! and so little stores do that with 510 cartos.

check this http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-who-has-best-pre-filled-510-cartomizers.html

Hi Wael,

we all of us sellers used to sell the prefilled cartomizers

but many countries customs started to be hard on orders containing juice, and prefilled cartridges, and cartomizers

so we now only sell empty cartridges for the most part,
and all our cartomizers are empty ones--

most people like to be able to fill them on their own,
this way they can choose the flavor and strength
of the juice they put into it.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Sounds great Di! V4L Apparently has a exclusive deal with these MiT cartomizers. I am glad to see another company taking the leap, and making strides to perfect cartomizers.
And to know that they will be coming from EastMall is very good! With Low prices and High quality, I can hardly wait!

hiya - ImYourSalt

Yes, this is right ---- V4L Apparently has a USA exclusive deal with those new MiT cartomizers

Eastmall is trying to make something new and different,
a better carty that will not have that burning of the wool,
or that awful sour taste after a week or so of usage.

it is looking good,

and of course you, will get our new product at great price - as always.

Cuffss

Apr 17, 2010
New York
The MiT cartos that are exclusive to V4L are only the 808 ones. You can still get the 510s.

You know as awesome as all of these new designs are, personally i feel that a better cartomizer not only doesn't burn the cotton/wool filler but actually has potential to get rid of the need for atomizers in general. Theres nothing awesome about attys and caps. Theres always arguments between the great flavor of dripping and the convenience of cartos. Hey how about we try to combine the 2 and get rid of the need for both. Something like that would be extrememly marketable, even if the cost was above what regular attys cost. I'd buy it, andid buy a lot of it. Set the new standard Eastmall yeah!!!

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
The MiT cartos that are exclusive to V4L are only the 808 ones. You can still get the 510s.

You know as awesome as all of these new designs are, personally i feel that a better cartomizer not only doesn't burn the cotton/wool filler but actually has potential to get rid of the need for atomizers in general. Theres nothing awesome about attys and caps. Theres always arguments between the great flavor of dripping and the convenience of cartos. Hey how about we try to combine the 2 and get rid of the need for both. Something like that would be extrememly marketable, even if the cost was above what regular attys cost. I'd buy it, andid buy a lot of it. Set the new standard Eastmall yeah!!!

sooooooo,

you are thinking of a carty ----

with no wool in there to burn ----

with a good strong way to atomize the liquid,---

with a decent sized reservoir for the juice,

a way to vape it and drip it -----

and it will vape for hours on one drip -- fill ------

and it will never overheat --------

amazing how you think like me ---------:laugh:

Cuffss

Apr 17, 2010
New York
lol well i didn't go that far with it Di, i was just thinking of a slight advance in cartos that doesn't necessarily have to have the ability to drip, just to have the life span of a reg atty with the convenience of a carto without the filler.

Your really talking about the end all godsend cartomizer (and i'm right there with you Di) but realistically to make it marketable you cant take that kind of weaponry out just yet (unfortunately) or can you?? :ohmy:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
lol well i didn't go that far with it Di, i was just thinking of a slight advance in cartos that doesn't necessarily have to have the ability to drip, just to have the life span of a reg atty with the convenience of a carto without the filler.

Your really talking about the end all godsend cartomizer (and i'm right there with you Di) but realistically to make it marketable you cant take that kind of weaponry out just yet (unfortunately) or can you?? :ohmy:

hahahhahahahahahahaha----

as Willy Nelson sings --------

but you dont know me ---- :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread