Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
In my experience, and opinion, none of the cig a likes worked well enough for me to quit cigs. Aquavapor Allinone looks like an overpriced version of old technology used to lure potential vapers. If you're looking to start with that type I'd suggest a simple 1000 mah or better eGo battery ($15) and a glass tank ($10). A charging cable (usb) $5, and a wall plug ($5). OR

What I recommend the most is an iStick 30W mod/battery ($30 to $35), an Aspire Nautilus Mini tank/clearomizer ($25) and a 5 pack of coils ($10). Coils will last anywhere from 10 days to 2 weeks for the average user. The iStick 30 is a quality battery with a proven track record and easy to use. The 30W size allows room to grow into more sophisticated tanks like Sub Ohms, without having to buy another mod (battery). The Nautilus was my game changer in getting off the cigs and gives a great vape.

There are thousands of versions of e cigs/personal vape's available.
If you're in the UK check out this link :
UK
E-cigarette/E-liquid Vendors List + discount codes | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK
UK Forum | E-Cigarette Forum
UK and Ireland Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum
Myepack.co.uk
COUPONS - Stores - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons

FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics in China delivers everywhere, just takes time for shipping to arrive.

US :
DEALS and STEALS - Deals and Steals | E-Cigarette Forum (go to last couple pages)
FORUM SUPPLIERS - ECF Forum Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum

Good luck in your vape journey.

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
PCC kits are still available to buy. Kanger make them for UK/US/Euro markets.
Innokin used to do one too. Joyetech used to sell something called eRoll too.
The agua vape kit, which claims to the the "latest technology" is nothing of the sort, unsurprisingly. Avoid. Everything on there is old technology and too expensive.

Reactions: Grimwald

Abf

Jul 6, 2015
USA
In my experience, and opinion, none of the cig a likes worked well enough for me to quit cigs. Aquavapor Allinone looks like an overpriced version of old technology used to lure potential vapers. If you're looking to start with that type I'd suggest a simple 1000 mah or better eGo battery ($15) and a glass tank ($10). A charging cable (usb) $5, and a wall plug ($5). OR

What I recommend the most is an iStick 30W mod/battery ($30 to $35), an Aspire Nautilus Mini tank/clearomizer ($25) and a 5 pack of coils ($10). Coils will last anywhere from 10 days to 2 weeks for the average user. The iStick 30 is a quality battery with a proven track record and easy to use. The 30W size allows room to grow into more sophisticated tanks like Sub Ohms, without having to buy another mod (battery). The Nautilus was my game changer in getting off the cigs and gives a great vape.

There are thousands of versions of e cigs/personal vape's available.
If you're in the UK check out this link :
UK
E-cigarette/E-liquid Vendors List + discount codes | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK
UK Forum | E-Cigarette Forum
Myepack.co.uk

FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics in China delivers everywhere, just takes time for shipping to arrive.

US :
DEALS and STEALS - Deals and Steals | E-Cigarette Forum (go to last couple pages)
FORUM SUPPLIERS - ECF Forum Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum

Good luck in your vape journey.
Thanks for the help, but I just can't get use to the big battery and mods

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
That looks a nice set up, Do you know how many times you can charge the battery before recharging the pcc?
thanks

The pcc can charge about 10 erolls before recharging. But if you think that's fast, then there's the pcc mega available that is 3x the capacity of the pcc included in an eroll kit. http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=196

I personally have the eroll with a pcc mega. The pcc mega can charge and hold 3 eroll batteries at the same time and has 3 tank slots for reserve.

Abf

Jul 6, 2015
USA
The pcc can charge about 10 erolls before recharging. But if you think that's fast, then there's the pcc mega available that is 3x the capacity of the pcc included in an eroll kit. http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=196

I personally have the eroll with a pcc mega. The pcc mega can charge and hold 3 eroll batteries at the same time and has 3 tank slots for reserve.
cool! I may try it thanks

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
+1 on the eRoll if you're looking for a cig-alike. They're small but powerful for their size. They charge fast and they're easy to store and carry with you. The part I especially liked about them is that you don't have to take them apart to charge them. You just place the complete unit in the PCC and you're good to go. The cartridges don't hold a lot, but you can prefill some and carry them in a little pill box for when you need them.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I Thank you both for the tips, and I will keep looking, I just don't like the big battery and mods. I am in Las Vegas NV USA
thank you again
Yeh, that's fine, of course. :)

I used a PCC kit for 6 months. It cost me $400-500

It COULD have cost me $1,000 from the "wrong" brand. It WOULD have cost me $2,500 from the so-called "top brand" in the UK. ($5,000 a year... $5,000!)

Personally speaking, I don't buy any of the M*g C*g marketing. If you need a more powerful e-cig, then you need a more powerful e-cig. It's all very well Miss Tia saying it is good, but she wouldn't use it, as she vapes at power settings like the rest of us.

Try the eRoll, or a non-branded KR808 kit. Actually, VOLT e-cigs often sell some very cheap kits indeed. Not that I would make any comment as to it's quality. It'll be like all the rest, probably, only far, far cheaper.

Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

Reactions: r77r7r

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
PS. Blu are a tobacco company.

In Europe they are supporting the TPD 2016 which will limit vaping supplies to 72,000,000 European people. Basically, most products will be banned. The company that benefits most from this disgraceful government/EU intervention is Blu.

They are not stupid. Get most e-cigs banned, sell only your own non-refillable to users at $5,000 a year. More profit than cigarettes.

Abf

Jul 6, 2015
USA
+1 on the eRoll if you're looking for a cig-alike. They're small but powerful for their size. They charge fast and they're easy to store and carry with you. The part I especially liked about them is that you don't have to take them apart to charge them. You just place the complete unit in the PCC and you're good to go. The cartridges don't hold a lot, but you can prefill some and carry them in a little pill box for when you need them.
I will try it, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread