• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ECTA ON TVN! Sunday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hey guys,

so, ever wonder who what and where ECTA is? wondering why the secrets? what they plan to do and how they want to take over the world?? well... nows your chance, Katherine Devlin from VK Consultants (the agency that runs ECITA in the UK and is setting up and running ECTA here in Canada) is coming on my show to answer all! well... not all... the one question that i'm sure we all want to know is still going to stay a mystery, and thats "who is in ECTA?". Katherine, due to confidentiality and for other reasons she will explain on the show, cannot divulge, confirm or deny any names or companies at this time...

she's a grand lady, My pre-interview with her, which usually last about 20-30 minutes lasted a full 2 1/2 hours.. I really do think you'll all be very happy to hear from her, and understand the actual facts about ECTA right from the horses mouth... we sat there and with the exception of that one question, we coudlnt' think of anything she wasn't allowed to say:

Some of the topics we plan to cover (but not all by any means):

Everyones Opinion is Valid, Vendors and Customers
ECTA vs NON ECTA Businesses
Why the Privacy??
tobacco Classification and Medicinal Classification
NOT just juice!

now for the information you need to be there
My show comes up on Sunday from 7:30 - 9:30 NST; 7-9pm AST; 6-8pm EST; 5-7 CST; 4-6pm MST; 3-5pm PST (I think I got them all!!). I expect to see a lot of people come out! Lets have another great show, chat with some great friends and the community!! AND YES... there will be MORE giveaways!!!

YES!!! Saby from canadian electronics vapor has done it YET again.. This time... there are NO "small wins"

there will be 5, count them 5 prizes to be given away.... each prize is 60ml of juice!! CEV is doing the official launch of its new line and this is going to be 10ml of each of his personal juice line! They are:

CEV Tobacco,
CEV Cigar
Jager Bomb
Rum and Coke
Vanilla Ice Cream
Butterscotch Ice Cream

AND YEA!!!... just in case you don't wanna do maths... That's a grand total of 300 ml of juice being given away on sunday!!!! MOAR INSANITY than the last time when he gave away 290ml of juice!!!

and if you've been following the show, you know that Saby isn't adverse to bumping it up and taking it to the next level!!!

Its another great set of giveaways and amazing flavours... as always the offering will be mixed up from week to week but Saby wants to really help my show succeed and draw lots of people!!

Hope to see you all there!!!

Jay

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Chinner, yes and no... Noone is going to tell you that you can't have an opinion or try to stop you from sharing it... But sharing respectfully or even asking tough questions respectfully is a far cry from attacking statements... The TVN team will not tolerate disrespectful behavior, from it's hosts, guests or viewers... Come prepared with your questions and thoughts, share freely but treat them with the same respect you want from them... That is all that is asked of you! Noone is trying to sell coolaid... Not everyone is going to agree or buy that ECTA isn't trying to take over the world and become the NWO... All this is, is the ECTA team leader sharing her views... I fully accept that it COULD be misinformation... Absolutely it could... But just as likely, if not moreso, it is what they are presenting as... My job is t to decide what is truth and what is not... My job is to give a voice and let them share their Information and let you decide...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vmr4nt

albertbert

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2011
Canada
I'm looking forward to seeing what this cartel leader has to say. I wonder if she has a answer to why member(s) of the ecta have tried to sabotage a newer Canadian vendor. I'd also like to know why the facebook ecta admins, who are obviously ecta members, allow people to slander other companies, and have to wait for a cease and desist request to do anything about it. I'd also like to know why the ECTA members not involved with all this nonsense let it happen.

Anyway, looking forward to the show.

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I honestly couldn't care less about ecta. Just pointing out that this will likely be a very entertaining spectacle!

Chinner, yes and no... Noone is going to tell you that you can't have an opinion or try to stop you from sharing it... But sharing respectfully or even asking tough questions respectfully is a far cry from attacking statements... The TVN team will not tolerate disrespectful behavior, from it's hosts, guests or viewers... Come prepared with your questions and thoughts, share freely but treat them with the same respect you want from them... That is all that is asked of you! Noone is trying to sell coolaid... Not everyone is going to agree or buy that ECTA isn't trying to take over the world and become the NWO... All this is, is the ECTA team leader sharing her views... I fully accept that it COULD be misinformation... Absolutely it could... But just as likely, if not moreso, it is what they are presenting as... My job is t to decide what is truth and what is not... My job is to give a voice and let them share their Information and let you decide...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vmr4nt

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
I'm looking forward to seeing what this cartel leader has to say. I wonder if she has a answer to why member(s) of the ecta have tried to sabotage a newer Canadian vendor. I'd also like to know why the facebook ecta admins, who are obviously ecta members, allow people to slander other companies, and have to wait for a cease and desist request to do anything about it. I'd also like to know why the ECTA members not involved with all this nonsense let it happen.

Anyway, looking forward to the show.

I will be sure to catch the recording because I'd like to know what they have to say about this stuff as well. There's a reason the large majority of folks got ran off the ECTA Facebook page and the disrespect and slandering of one of my favourite vendors was the main reason, among others. Let's see if they're accountable or if they squirm.

VIVAP2

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
Eastern Canada
Wow, I missed a part of it. I am sorry for not knowing about a company shut down by ECTA. Actually, I need to find relevant info about that as I just can't beleive it. I never went on ECTA's Facebook page as I don't hang around on Facebook... Eventhough I have an open account, I rarely log in.

I am waiting on concrete facts from ECTA activities and I beleive they can.:

- Get our PVs and nic-juice legitimate of use and available everywhere.
- Rules on accepted governemental ways to provide safe juice, batteries and accessories.

Then advertising may be allowed converting people who don't know about this alternative so vaping to be a standard and smoking a rarity.

But folks. There is though a problem with that. Within the governement's budget, few billions would be missing. If not for vaping, where will it be from?

encee_rz

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
I think ECTA'S best move would be to divulge who the people behind the smoke and mirrors are.

At the very least, inform the Canadian public (and remove from ECTA) the moderator/owner of the ECTA Facebook page.

As long as a bias is perpetuated towards Canadian vendors because of competing interests to those vendors who are ranking members within ECTA, they will not have my (or many others) support to become a legitimate force against HC.

This organization should be an UNBIASED (see: not monetarily invested) towards the industry and unless this happens I do not see a very smooth road for ECTA.

My suggestions, if the bottom line comes down to money to support the movement : Kickstarter or a similar venture.

With the right platform and the invested individuals removed from the organization, I don't think this venture will attract more support from the Canadian consumer. We all want to see the principles of this organization succeed, but the current formation feels like a punt within field goal range.

freakindahouse

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Gloucester
I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be great to hear from those members of the community who are able to put their questions forward, and I shall do my best to answer everything.

Reckon it's going to be fun. Jay's a great guy (as well as Vaping Guy!) and I'm really glad we have this opportunity to reach out to the community.

See you later... :)

Cheers,

Katherine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread