eGo AIO issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

spstc

May 9, 2016
I just got the AIO and it worked fine at first. Now, after I turn it on and after the light blinks rapidly, the light blinks slowly for as long as I hold the fire button down. After releasing, the light comes on for about five seconds and then turns off. Press again and the slow blinks followed by steady light for five seconds repeats. User error?

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I just got the AIO and it worked fine at first. Now, after I turn it on and after the light blinks rapidly, the light blinks slowly for as long as I hold the fire button down. After releasing, the light comes on for about five seconds and then turns off. Press again and the slow blinks followed by steady light for five seconds repeats. User error?
May need charging? If it blinks fast that is an indication that it will need charging.

Reactions: PressPlayVape

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Doe's it work? The light stays on after you let go to show battery life. Longer it stays on more charge it has, if it goes out fast your battery is almost dead.

PressPlayVape

Mod Addict
ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
CA
I have an AIO and the light staying on for a few seconds after each use is normal, it's just telling you the battery level, when it blinks it's getting low. If it's blinking 5 times instead of firing that usually means there's a short, you may need to check your coil to make sure it's screwed in correctly.

Reactions: dcfluegel

PressPlayVape

Mod Addict
ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
CA
My AIO is failing me. When I pull in for a drag it sounds like a runny nose. It's really clogged but I have taken it apart, cleaned it, and... nothing. So I downloaded ego's aio pdf manual, scrolled through it...no help. Anyone out there thats has had a similar experience or knows how to fix?

If it's gurgling then the coil is probably flooded with too much liquid. A couple things you can try is when you're firing blow into it for a second before inhaling for a while to see if you can get some of the excess liquid vaped off. If that doesn't work you could try taking out the coil, removing the metal baffle, rolling up the end of a paper towel and swirl it around inside to try to soak up excess liquid. I'd call that plan B though because I don't know how hard it is on that coil to get the baffle back in there.

JohnnyClobberfoot

May 28, 2016
The gurgling issue can be quite troublesome. Mine still seemingly does it after refills. Best thing is to fill it, then let it sit...if you start getting juice hits stop hitting it and take a paper towel piece and wipe the tip and take the tip out and wipe around the brim.

As for it blinking and shutting off on you thats more than likely having everything too tightly twisted. This happened to me. I simply just screw the coil on(with a paper towel piece) enough until its tight, turn then when it stops turning under regular force leave it, should fix your issue. Same thing with the top mouth piece, just screw it on till it stops.

I also dont max fill it, usually fill it till its about 2 lines below the max fill bar.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
The blinking light means the coil isn't making contact at the bottom of the tank. If you over-tightened the coil when you screwed it into the top cap, it may be too short to reach, try loosing it a bit and see if it begins working. On the flooding, when the top cap is screwed on after refilling the tank, the air pressure inside of the tank forces e-liquid into the coil and floods the heck out of it.
Remove the top, blow out the excess and try holding your finger over the drip tip blocking the drip tip hole when you screw the top back onto the tank. Seems to work for me.

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
If I hadn't broken it the ego AIO would have remained a great backup device for me. I would recommend a vape band for it because if you break the glass tank it instantly becomes garbage. My tank shattered and e liquid leaked all up inside the battery compartment. It's trash now... Make sure not to overfill it and not clog the airflow and keep a vape band on the tank and maybe it will last a year as a daily driver device. I had to chain vape it with the 0.6ohm coil to get satisfaction but I bet it would have been good with the 0.5 ohm coil because it's basically a Cubis welded to a mechanical mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread