eGo-C Twist PCC Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
You just got yours right??? Contact your supplier immediately and demand a new one! Actually, I don't think I will use mine. The inside tip on the bottle comes off too easily. I would be afraid of leaking. Can't you find any narrow Glass bottle to fit?

Yes, you're right, I'll ask for a new one... I'm searching for something like that, thought about a test tube or something like that... even the smallest of bottles is just too big. I long for the day when eliquid comes in individual packets like candy...

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Seems useless , my 1000 mah twist lasts me all day with moderate to heavy vaping

Yes for a 1000mAh. But not everyone likes such very long ecigs. The 650mAh Twist is way long enough for me. Even that is kind of long for me. Anyway, the PCC is very useful for overnights, weekends away, holidays or whatever, or even just going to work. It looks neat and smart. It's actually quite small and great for keeping your ecigs together and not getting lost at the bottom of your bag. It takes up very little room. I love mine.

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Seems useless , my 1000 mah twist lasts me all day with moderate to heavy vaping

Think this: 3 fully charged 650 are 2000 mAh, plus the 2000 mAh of the PCC are 4000 mAh. More than enough for the heavier of the heaviest vaper. Smaller batts mean shorter charging times! I carry 1 1000 and 650 mAh Twists, and a (hotter) eGo mini... Very few mods hold this vaping power in such a small package!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
DSCF6029.jpg

The Twist charging is a 650. Although it looks the driptip is protuding, it doesn't. You could carry a second bottle of juice having one of the two batts in use

DSCF6030.jpg

Here the same Twist 650, a Twist 1000 with the Vivi collar, and the Mini Vivi

DSCF6034.jpg

Nothing protuding!

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I know! But due to local currency restrictions I can't buy anything abroad. Simply doesn't go past customs and the only mail HC has available for my country is China mail. Fellow vapers have been waiting over 6 weeks for orders to arrive! It's more expensive buying locally but you walk out with what you bought in hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread