eGo-c Twist 1000mah Size (it's really long)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
SouthEastern Louisiana
I get 97.65mm for the 650mah Twist
My wife likes it.
She runs a 1.7ohm single coil in the tank @ 4.0 volts.
Seems to handle that just fine.
I don't think I would try 1.5 ohms or crank it up to max volts.

Attachments

• Twist-Tank.jpg
    Twist-Tank.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 684
Last edited:

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I've been using my Twist mostly at home due to the length of it. My smaller eGo batteries fit nicely in my jacket or shirt pocket while I'm out and about.. and with the tanks and tips on them. With the Twist 1000mah, nearly the whole tank with tip sticks out the top of my pocket. It's pretty tall. I've actually just unscrewed the tank so it wouldn't stick out so much. LOL
Summertime here so no shirt pocket or jacket to stuff my PV in. I need to stick it in my pants pocket.
That's why I went with the 650. The others are just too long to tote around for me.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Summertime here so no shirt pocket or jacket to stuff my PV in. I need to stick it in my pants pocket.
That's why I went with the 650. The others are just too long to tote around for me.

A lanyard is a handy option. This type requires something with an eGo skirt (Star Dust, Phoenix, etc.) or a cone to keep it in place.

This type just slides in (for more money). I'm sure there are other styles available.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
A lanyard is a handy option. This type requires something with an eGo skirt (Star Dust, Phoenix, etc.) or a cone to keep it in place.

This type just slides in (for more money). I'm sure there are other styles available.
I got my 650mah Twist yesterday. It is almost exactly as long as my 1100mah Kgo which is the maximym length that fits comfortable in my jeans front pocket. So that works for me.

I really don't have an interest in lugging around anything bigger, strapping it around my neck or buying a Batman utility belt to stick it in... so I'll just stick with this form factor.

The device is nothing short of amazing! Easy, simple and works as advertized. I'm gonna order another soon for a backup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread