Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I bet that does look VERY nice. I too have a couple of full sized Nautilus with the BVC's (bottom vertical coils). I use them on my 20watt iSticks. I really like how they vape.

Do you like the Ego One tank? Have you tried both the 1.0 ohm and 0.5 ohm coils? I would love to get athe 1100 mah Ego One BUT I have way too many mods/RDA's/RTA's. I really love how SMALL it is.

Here's a review on your Ego one: Joyetech eGo ONE Review

Last edited:

Jinxit

Mar 1, 2015
Norway
image.jpg i have only tried the 0.5 omh coil. Im running on empty on my best juicemix ever, so when i have to change the flavor i will try the 1 ohm. Its small but has a really good vape. The tank is small, but i dont care. My 30w istick with kanger subtank is no longer my favorite. Size matters, right? Lol

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I can't believe how small it is! So discreet......and safe way to subohm, too.

each coil is for different style vaper and has a different airflow (size is different) depending on if you do mouth or lung inhales.

You can use other tanks on it, too. The kanger subtank nano fits perfectly from what I hear.

I don't think they left anything out here. It even operates as a passthru. 1100 battery for super small, 2200 for larger. (1.8ml and 2.5ml tank capacity)

Only downside I can see is the 1.8ml tank capacity. But you can change the tank.

Seems like the perfect PV to take to work? Should last you a good 12 hrs.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
More like a plan B when the tiny eGo-tank is empty, and you dont want to fill it at the pub :) The eGo is a really nice friend, but he is small, and the .5 coil is brutal. I would like to try it with a bigger tank. Anyway.. I really enjoy the mininaut. Cloudchasing is not the only way to Mordor.

I am not a cloud chaser. I run most of my stuff at 9-10 watts, just not mini Nautilus....

If you find a 1.6ohm mini Nautilus is enough on a 4.2v battery, then be happy and vape on. :)

I am sure the 0.5 coil is beyond my comfort zone... so I do understand.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
In glad to see the ego one being marketed to mainstream vapors

while I dont really appove of wires in a mechanical mod, it may start to Bring mechanical unregulated vaping some much needed respect during this current fad of .2 ohm coils at 65 watts and start to show people that we can vape just fine at 20- 30 watts.and that no, a 50+ w box mod is not mandatory to enjoy a good vape.

Vape on and enjoy!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Mhm.. The nano is my next weapon of choice for this one.. Allthough the eGo is a damn good tank. Im not sure its better :) The eGo one on full draw.. I cant imagine that the kangertech subnano will deliver more and better vape. Capacity!

My choice would be the 1.2ohm Nano I must say. I just wish my supply of mini Nautilus coils would run out so I can justify moving to Subtank Nano(s). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread