Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Thank you, my sweetIKVapey friend!

Volunteering for ya, Birthday Boy.

YIKES!~ Bummah.

I'm enjoying it a LOT, JW. It's a top-notch flavah producer.

Ummm... I threw TWO in. Zat ok? :blush:

Yes, I actually like that lil mod enuf to have bought another couple in black. They might be stashed, but dunno yet.

I believe it does/will, Just. It's fingerprinty to beat the band, but just wipes off clean. No scratches (yet). :rolleyes:

Agreed, other than these lovely clearance dealios!

Excellent! Thank you very much!

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I have V1 in silver and black, and a white V2. So far so good, but they are relatively new and I don't abuse them. However, I do have a feeling that the white and black "paint" is going to deteriorate, eventually. @Shawn Hoefer Paint markers here too! ;)
Of my 8 V1 Egg Rolls (7 Megas 1 XL) 4 are painted. Pearlescent White Mega is still pristine. Cyan (teal?) mega has a tiny chip in the paint. Black 'clone' mega is fine and Blue XL is fine.

But my most recent 4 acquisitions were the clearance full kits. 2 are apparently brushed SS but the 2 blacks appear to be brushed metal anodized in black? I can see the brushed finish thru the black finish.

But the main thing is that every one of them is beauty to behold!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
soo I was pokin' around in my stash today and found the 'ole eGo ONE Mini - wow !, how cute
been awhile and I forgot how small it was...

upload_2017-4-5_0-9-31.png
upload_2017-4-5_0-10-35.png
upload_2017-4-5_0-11-18.png

well I couldn't resist so I cleaned it up, built a .73Ω coil, charged the little 850mah battery, filled the tank...
then I vaped it some and kinda smiled - then forgot about it, then lost it several times, in my pocket :eek:
the little baby thing vapes just like the big boys - CLR coils PRODUCE in 16mm mini or 30mm Ventis'
:evil:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
so the reason I was looking at my tube mods was I seen Joyetech has this new one out
the eGo AIO Pro C
replaceable 18650 body that basically has a Cubis Pro tank built into it

upload_2017-4-5_0-41-59.png

upload_2017-4-5_0-42-30.png

upload_2017-4-5_0-43-54.png

Joyetech is getting close, but still haven't made the 'Great" one yet - IMO ; we know they can make about anything, why not the COMBINATION I/We want... :sneaky: :grr: :w00t:

upload_2017-4-5_0-47-17.png
:evil: :smokie:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
then this is something new, a little different

upload_2017-4-5_0-51-45.png

first they are calling it - " shifting gears " o_O - but instead of a combo of button clicks to get there, they now have a switch on their new eGo AIO Pro Box

only 101mm tall - {if you're paying attention, the eGo ONE Mini is 109mm tall}
upload_2017-4-5_0-56-20.png
:smokie:

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
And all those lovely things will be banned if the deeming regulations aren't stopped.

So please, if you didn't get this email from CASAA, why didn't you? Join CASAA and help them fight back! It's now or never, I'm afraid. :evil:

"SUPPORT COLE-BISHOP!

Even if you've reached out to your lawmakers in the past, we need you to do it again. We have received word that the Cole-Bishop amendment is being seriously considered for inclusion in the FY2017 US budget.

But, this is not a guarantee. There are strong forces working against anything that might be perceived as a "Republican rider" in the budget bill. Even though Cole-Bishop is a bipartisan effort in support of what should be a bipartisan issue, the effort to modernize the predicate date for vapor products has been stripped out of the budget before.

We need your help to keep Cole-Bishop in the budget bill!

Please take a moment to call your representative and senators:
  • Urge them to support the Cole-Bishop language in the 2017 US budget bill
  • If the predicate date for vapor products is not modernized, nearly all vapor products will be wiped off the market in 2018. Many businesses will start closing down this year.
  • The FDA will still have the authority to regulate vapor products and common sense regulations like no sales or marketing to minors will remain unchanged.
  • If you have time, briefly, tell your story about how vaping has helped you.

When you're finished with your call, visit www.august8th.org and send an email.

Please share this URL with everyone. EVERYONE!

Thank you,
CASAA Legislative Team"

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Why all the hate for Totally Wicked? :?:

Not every newbie wants to go around researching the multitude of mods and tanks available on the market today; not everyone is like the majority of us in this thread. I sure didn't have a handle on the hardware when I got started. I came here, Kent C., Katya and Train2 basically told me "Don't buy that, buy this", so I did. The rest is history.

Lots of companies sell rebranded products. Halo does the same thing. If they've done the research for the uninitiated and have selected good products, what's the big deal? Nothing wrong with them making some coin for services rendered and if it works for the customer, he/she might prefer to come back rather than spend the time doing his/her own research.

Search for "electric water kettle" on Amazon and see how remarkably similar various brands of them look like.

And besides:

Just my :2c:. :)

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
soo I was pokin' around in my stash today and found the 'ole eGo ONE Mini - wow !, how cute

View attachment 646595 View attachment 646597 View attachment 646599

well I couldn't resist so I cleaned it up, built a .73Ω coil, charged the little 850mah battery, filled the tank...
then I vaped it some and kinda smiled - then forgot about it, then lost it several times, in my pocket :eek:
the little baby thing vapes just like the big boys - CLR coils PRODUCE in 16mm mini or 30mm Ventis'
ALMOST makes me want to go find one. :D

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

View attachment 646595 View attachment 646597 View attachment 646599

You're right. That really is cute.

Not every newbie wants to go around researching the multitude of mods and tanks available on the market today; not everyone is like the majority of us in this thread. I sure didn't have a handle on the hardware when I got started. I came here, Kent C., Katya and Train2 basically told me "Don't buy that, buy this", so I did. The rest is history.

Lots of companies sell rebranded products. Halo does the same thing. If they've done the research for the uninitiated and have selected good products, what's the big deal? Nothing wrong with them making some coin for services rendered and if it works for the customer, he/she might prefer to come back rather than spend the time doing his/her own research.

Search for "electric water kettle" on Amazon and see how remarkably similar various brands of them look like.

And besides:

Just my :2c:. :)

I don't hate Totally Wicked. But, particularly for clearos, they're too confusing for me. I even like their little devil logo.

As a matter of fact, they're a very reputable company and have long been involved in fighting for our right to vape. I guess it's too late to worry about that now!

Thanks for the video!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
have a feeling that the white and black "paint" is going to deteriorate, eventually
Hi Katy. :) To answer the question about the colors. As long as everyone is careful, the finish should last a very long time. If you have a mishap like a drop, you're looking at a chip in the paint and your typical scratches will happen. It's sort of like a car. If people are ocd like me then it may last forever. :rolleyes: So get the Mcguiars wax out and take good care of your shiny's! :p

upload_2017-4-5_15-33-19.jpeg

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

No hate. Just annoyance. Their CS back in the day was pretty bad and they didn't treat their customers right. That's all. I'm mad at them because they used to carry Decadent Vapours line, which I happened to like, but they had some kind of falling out with the owner and now I can't get DK in the States. They didn't play well with others. ;)

I came here, Kent C., Katya and Train2 basically told me "Don't buy that, buy this", so I did. The rest is history.

We had fun, didn't we? :wub:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Vape Mail from litecig
Being late to reply yes they are reliable and least to me in Illinois they shipped fast for the 3 of the orders placed in past 12 months.
Just placed order for some black mega v2s and what shawn said one can use paint marker or permanent marker for small scratch if need be.
Stainless color is nice also, under that thin film color is copper or brass as i have found out but not a deal deal for this vapor.
POP15 coupon code was applied as of today to order and still worked along with free shipping.

Litecig order Tuesday today is Thursday - more V2s to stash away .
Came out each to 9.30 and free shipping with discount.
HPIM0975 (Medium).JPG

Does not beat the 10.00 each i paid from EightVapes for mega one kits with 2600 mah battery , mega tank+charger before they sold out but a deal is a deal.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Vape Mail from litecig
Litecig order Tuesday today is Thursday - more V2s to stash away
Came out each to 9.30 and free shipping with discount
Does not beat the 10.00 each i paid from EightVapes for mega one kits with 2600 mah battery , mega tank+charger before they sold out but a deal is a deal.

SWEET ! nice haul , can never have too many eGo ONE tanks... :p :D :D

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
(No offense meant to anyone here but...)

Screw you Don Rickles.
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.
You never got a single laugh without kicking Someone Else to get it.

That's not funny that's pathetic.

Your whole life's Schtick started as your own response to the constant heckling You Got when you started Trying to be funny for a living.

And now, you're some kind of Comedic God.

Bulls***.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
(No offense meant to anyone here but...)

Screw you Don Rickles.
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.
You never got a single laugh without kicking Someone Else to get it.

That's not funny that's pathetic.

Your whole life's Schtick started as your own response to the constant heckling You Got when you started Trying to be funny for a living.

And now, you're some kind of Comedic God.

Bulls***.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Don't beat around the bush, Bruce - tell us what you REALLY think.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread