Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
yepper, pretty good ship time from FT

I got a Blk, SS, & Wht - blk & ss have matching metal tips, wht one has the wht plastic tip o_O
I got a SS, also. Very attractive with all that glass. The orange one in your picture is nice, kind of a rich, deep orange. That's not what it really looks like, though. Bright, fugly looking orange...lol. I'll get used to it, I imagine. Might even make a nice Sunday setup on top of a white Provari.

I still haven't tried them out but can't imagine they'll vape much different from the original Mega.

ETA: As for drip tips, I usually swap out the originals for something with a bit tighter draw.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I got a SS, also. Very attractive with all that glass. The orange one in your picture is nice, kind of a rich, deep orange. That's not what it really looks like, though. Bright, fugly looking orange...lol. I'll get used to it, I imagine. Might even make a nice Sunday setup on top of a white Provari.

I still haven't tried them out but can't imagine they'll vape much different from the original Mega.

ETA: As for drip tips, I usually swap out the originals for something with a bit tighter draw.

*SUNDAY* - don't you mean Saturday :D

upload_2016-7-18_21-58-24.png

I've also NOT put juice in any, I got like 20 tanks here with juice, it's getting away from me... :w00t: :cry:

:evil:

Reactions: tiburonfirst

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
*SUNDAY* - don't you mean Saturday :D

View attachment 579939

I've also NOT put juice in any, I got like 20 tanks here with juice, it's getting away from me... :w00t: :cry:

That's why I don't like the orange and white. Not a Vol fan. At all. My name is the clue. I'm a poor ole, downtrodden Vanderbilt Commodore fan. Comes mostly from basketball, though. I try to hurry through football season.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
That's why I don't like the orange and white. Not a Vol fan. At all. My name is the clue.
I'm a poor ole, downtrodden Vanderbilt Commodore fan. Comes mostly from basketball, though.
I try to hurry through football season.

well then, I hope your wick supply gets infested with fleas, all your eJuice evaporates, and all your batteries go dead at the same time...

upload_2016-7-18_22-46-3.png

* * hurry through football , jeez ! :facepalm:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Are you a Gator fan, Puf? I'd pay five, maybe six, bucks to see them give the Vols their usual beating this year.

what I am is " many team " fan , just love the game :drool:

I'm into rivalries, players, coaches, regions, etc.

now I have several teams/programs I can't stand (won't bother with that here)

love to get my vape on , while watching me some football...

upload_2016-7-19_13-31-55.png

upload_2016-7-19_13-5-28.png

Reactions: tiburonfirst

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
yepper, seems kinda weird that joyetech comes out with a new version of a popular tank then
it is not readily available...
then looks to be phasing out the old version

I myself am loaded, (many tanks, many CLR's) but obviously a cost effective product for them, just odd...

I WILL NOT CONVERT to the BF coil system and their tanks - I DON'T need it/don't want it

figuring the size / price / capacity ; for me eGo ONE tank can't be beat

then mix in the way cool CLR coil , I've stopped lookin and buying - bring on the deem :D

:evil: :evil:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Well stated, Puf. I have quite a few mega vts, an xl, and a tron. At the rate these clr coils perform, I have enough for a long time. Began using the mega vt over a month ago, re-wicked often, and the original coils (kanthal) are still fine. Have rebuilt a few Ti tc coils to learn how to do it, and they, too, last and last. Next up, ss coil building.

What is this BF thing you mentioned?

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Well stated, Puf. I have quite a few mega vts, an xl, and a tron. At the rate these clr coils perform, I have enough for a long time. Began using the mega vt over a month ago, re-wicked often, and the original coils (kanthal) are still fine. Have rebuilt a few Ti tc coils to learn how to do it, and they, too, last and last. Next up, ss coil building.

What is this BF thing you mentioned?

the " BF " is the latest coil system offering
they are using the " cup " style tanks (leak proof)
coil screws onto the bottom of the air tube , then the whole thing is lowered down into the tank
maybe a good system, ? :unsure: - but to late for this set-in-his-ways, vapor`er...
upload_2016-7-24_13-59-45.png

upload_2016-7-23_22-23-46.png

;)

Last edited:

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
Just noticed that Fasttech shows the eGo One 1.8 and 2.5 tanks as discontinued, and they only have black, white and orange in the mega 4ml version. Oddly, they don't carry the v2. Since v2 is pretty new, I can't believe it is also being phased out but find it odd that FT doesn't carry it.

I ordered from them 2 Ego One's 2.5ml on the July 4th sale and they shipped them July 19th.. must have been the last 2 they found.. I'll know in a few weeks how they are when I get them..

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
eGo One Megas are one of the best flavor tanks I have ever vaped. Hard on coils but coils are easy to rebuild. Tron is not to bad with same coils. Cubis is the worst tank for flavor I have ever vaped out of about 22 subtanks I own. I wicked a eGo One Mega and a Cubis with same wire, wick and ohms and wife did not even believe it was the same juice in both tanks. Have not tried the new Cubis rebuildable notch coil heads yet but plan to soon. I have five at the house here to test. No intensions of buying the Cubis Pro. CHEERS

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
I ordered from them 2 Ego One's 2.5ml on the July 4th sale and they shipped them July 19th.. must have been the last 2 they found.. I'll know in a few weeks how they are when I get them..
I have two that I bought elsewhere, and I love them. Could actually be my favorite tank. I have three eGo One Mega (4ml), two Mega v2 (4ml) and the two 2.5mls.

I worry whether I'll be able to order online after Aug. 8 since my state has a law that all tobacco products must be purchased in person. I have other tanks also, but the eGo tanks are my favorite. Not sure I feel secure with the number I have (7) if I'm unable to order online in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread