Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
My fairly new Ego One V2 has recently starting to have small amount of juice appear on the base and even the glass above the air slot seam. I suspect it's from the vapor that tend to come out the air slot after I let off the firing button . I usually try to let off the button and draw a litttle more. Anyone else have this happen? It didn't do it in the beginning (or I didn't notice) and doesn't happen with my Amor tank.

I think it was Puff that mentioned something to the effect of the middle portion of the base is pressed into its base and he or someone else forced it back in and then it worked ok.
Perhaps this may be your problem as it may feel screwed down tight to the top tank but slightest gap lets it leak out the seam.
Only other thing would be o-ring that is on base below its thread buts yours is relatively new .

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
If you don't mind waiting a bit, HealthCabin has a pretty good sale on eGo One tanks and batteries right now:

ego one series claerance sale

Edit: spelling mistake is from HealthCabin's page LOL
Thank you for that but the do not appear to have the Ego one mega v2 battery. My search continues.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Just a little followup to our recent discussion - my Avocado RDTA just before flavour change ...

Avocado_coil_3831_zps1ekhdgwn.jpg

and after preburn

Avocado_coil_3833_zpsa5lz2855.jpg

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
An excellent deal, I already have several or I'd jump on it.

Yeah me too! I don't want anymore of these batteries and I already have 9 Mega tanks and 30 CLR's. I'm not sure but....

I think that should last me a while. :lol:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Yup, I jus wait fer the wicks ta talk to me. They ain't said nuthin since I first stuffed rayon in there (properly) and it's been at least a month. Five 4 ml tanks in rotation, 2 tanks daily very light on Flavors.

Hey Fog...for us SLOW rayon learners...sitting WAY in the back of the classroom...

What do you mean by "properly" ???

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Just a little followup to our recent discussion - my Avocado RDTA just before flavour change ...

and after preburn

Nice picture taken.
Yes that is definitely from e-liquid build up 1st picture, also in second picture your can still see the cake buildup on the coil .
Wire is cheap you may consider making new coil if you wind your own the taste should improve then
.Again nice detailed picture.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Hey Fog...for us SLOW rayon learners...sitting WAY in the back of the classroom...

What do you mean by "properly" ???

Heh heh, Well in the context of that statement... I meant that I hadn't felt the need to rewick since I'd finally gotten it right. From the back of the classroom. ;)

If you're asking what I think is the proper way to wick with rayon I can only share what worked for me and my coils. I got tired of messin with it, finally packed the rayon in so flippin tight that I had to literally screw it thru the coil to keep from deforming it (28g SS). Knew it couldn't possibly work even as I was doing it! But it did work and continues to.

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Nice picture taken.
Yes that is definitely from e-liquid build up 1st picture, also in second picture your can still see the cake buildup on the coil .
Wire is cheap you may consider making new coil if you wind your own the taste should improve then
.Again nice detailed picture.
Thanks!
I make my own coils and the wire is UD SS316L - should be OK.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I use SS 430 and dry burn mine just like I would when I used to use kanthal, just pulse them and run them under water, they last me a couple of weeks.

SS 316L or Nife's can technically be dry burnt but I don't. I just replace the coil if I'm using one of those.

Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Thank you for that but the do not appear to have the Ego one mega v2 battery. My search continues.
Hmm the Ego one mega v2 battery seems hard to find i see the kit for 24.40 here in link
Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 kit
But thats all i could find as other places mosty oversea's are out.

I use the ego mega batteries that are 2600mah and take a 22mm tank with my ego v2 tanks .
Those seem easier to obtain at the moment if searched by google.

Several months back eightvapes had the kit- ego mega batteries that are 2600mah and 4ml mega tank early version with large slotted windows and charger for 10.00 only and bought 10 of them .
Seems like these type yours and one mentioned above are just starting to be a little harder to obtain as companies move forward with newer things .

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii

and after preburn

How do you like that Avocado? Do you use single or dual coils? Do you basically MTL or DL?

I've been wanting to try a genesis style (no mesh) tank but haven't been able to figure out which one is best for single coil, MTL or restricted DL.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Has anyone tried the ego one TFTA AIO? With the CLR coil? Does the coil flood like every other top fill tank I've ever used?

Never used a TFTA AIO .
Only tank i use besides bottom fill ego mega tanks is a topfill pico-s with clr adapter but does not flood coil head.

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
How do you like that Avocado? Do you use single or dual coils? Do you basically MTL or DL?

I've been wanting to try a genesis style (no mesh) tank but haven't been able to figure out which one is best for single coil, MTL or restricted DL.
Avocado ? Great! :)
I mostly MTL and I enjoy DL @ home for the most.
For DL I use dual coils and bottom air flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread