Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
PBusardo videos...that I should fast forward to his ThumbsUp/ThumbsDown...

Also known as the Reader's Digest version. :thumb:

Conclusions, similar (push de button, feel de vape, let out de grunt). :vapor:

~DP Simpleton

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Turns out that one of my vaping Rules, apparently, is...if I can't even understand a mod's ThumbsDown...it has NO business being in my Rotation...

Now THAT is funny!!!!!!!! Gerry, you cracked me up with that vape rule!!!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
pufZ...the eVic Primo Mini does sound interesting...(and certainly inexpensive)...
Someone (here?) suggested that if I didn't want to spend the rest of my life just viewing PBusardo videos...that I should fast forward to his ThumbsUp/ThumbsDown...
When I did that with his eVic Primo Mini Review...I had no idea what he was even talking about in his ThumbsDown!!!:shock:
Turns out that one of my Vaping Rules, apparently, is...if I can't even understand a Mod's ThumbsDown...it has NO business being in my Rotation.....

yepper, if ya got no clue, after you're done watching Phil you probably understand the device you're seeking to know about...

as far as the eVic Primo MINI ; a couple clks, screw on a topper and vape-your-face-off

just by coincidence, I received vapemail today and got a "supply" of Primo Mini's (one of each color, and then some) :blush:

like the saying goes - now I can die in piece, I'm content

love it when OLD MEN rock on their back porch

:evil:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
like the saying goes - now I can die in piece, I'm content

Until next week. :evil::lol:

I heard that Cornell sang that song during his last concert. Heck - I saw Zeppelin twice and never saw THEM sing it.

Just, "Wow."

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I was thinkin' more along the lines of...
kinda funny, I was trying to link C. Day but somehow ended up with Immigrant Song and didn't realize it until AFTER I posted o_O
really believe the Primo Mini is THE one...
upload_2017-5-25_20-39-11.png

Until next week. :evil::lol:

I heard that Cornell sang that song during his last concert. Heck - I saw Zeppelin twice and never saw THEM sing it.

Just, "Wow."

"If my wings should fail me, Lord - please meet me with another pair."
Words that move a man's soul.

how 'bout this one as a RARE BIRD... :eek:
♫ CRANK-IT-UP♪

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
kinda funny, I was trying to link C. Day but somehow ended up with Immigrant Song and didn't realize it until AFTER I posted o_O
really believe the Primo Mini is THE one... View attachment 659919

how 'bout this one as a RARE BIRD... :eek:
♫ CRANK-IT-UP♪

Thanks, Puf. I don't want to watch that tonight, because I don't want to go "there" again right now. But I will be watching, at a different time, and I DO appreciate the link.

Still kinda bumming... :|

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Do any of you replace the cotton in your new CLRs before you use them? I thought the cotton they come with was ok the first pack but the ones I got from fasttech are very dense (actually think the ones I bought in the US were too) and chain vaping inadvertently I got a bit of a dry hit, so replaced the wick with my Cotton Bacon V2 not too tight and the flavor is superior and wicks much better. I know some of you use rayon and I have some but wasn't impressed but may try it again (I know, make it squeak lol) but now I love what I have over the Japanese cottons. I'm going to start rewicking my new coils every time with CB V2.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I made my 1st ego one device + CLR coils. I hope it's as awesome as you guys make it seem :blink:

You are 'MAKIN' them :lol::lol:

so what, you ordered some OR you assembled a set up and now you're vaping it ???

Ooooooooooooooooooo - and it will be awesome :thumbs::D:D

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
You are 'MAKIN' them :lol::lol:

so what, you ordered some OR you assembled a set up and now you're vaping it ???

Ooooooooooooooooooo - and it will be awesome :thumbs::D:D
meant to type 'ordered'. I got a tank and and the mini kit and an egrip.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
so I've been playing around this evening with some new vapemail and I'm kinda scared :shock:

got this new RBA to try, it is called ERL (Katdarlin) the Eleaf ERL RBA

and I'll tell ya it is H U G E !
here's some pics and they are proportioned true - hard to believe - giagantic !!! (no kidding)​
upload_2017-5-26_0-6-56.png

it runs dual coils (two) so I made 2, 28g/11wraps/3.0=1.22Ω coils (=.61Ω) stuffed some rayon in
set TEMP CONTROL to 35w & 360° and I am tootle'in away - thick, warm vape :);)

the ERL is made for the newer Melo RT 25 tank - 25mm & 4.5ml

upload_2017-5-26_0-23-6.png

sure hope I don't get hurt... :pervy:

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
so I've been playing around this evening with some new vapemail and I'm kinda scared :shock:

got this new RBA to try, it is called ERL (Katdarlin) the Eleaf ERL RBA

and I'll tell ya it is H U G E !
here's some pics and they are proportioned true - hard to believe - giagantic !!! (no kidding)​
View attachment 659943

it runs dual coils (two) so I made 2, 28g/11wraps/3.0=1.22Ω coils (=.61Ω) stuffed some rayon in
set TEMP CONTROL to 35w & 360° and I am tootle'in away - thick, warm vape :);)

the ERL is made for the newer Melo RT 25 tank - 25mm & 4.5ml

sure hope I don't get hurt... :pervy:

my-name-is-earl-20090526144523_625x352-590x332.jpg

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Do any of you replace the cotton in your new CLRs before you use them? I thought the cotton they come with was ok the first pack but the ones I got from fasttech are very dense (actually think the ones I bought in the US were too) and chain vaping inadvertently I got a bit of a dry hit, so replaced the wick with my Cotton Bacon V2 not too tight and the flavor is superior and wicks much better. I know some of you use rayon and I have some but wasn't impressed but may try it again (I know, make it squeak lol) but now I love what I have over the Japanese cottons. I'm going to start rewicking my new coils every time with CB V2.
Yup. Don't even try the original wick now - it's way too tight for me.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

I guess I'm the odd guy out (not first time, nor last). I vaped it, and honestly couldn't tell you any differences (at least not that occurred to me, back when I did it). Maybe next time though, since I'm about nine months removed, and have gotten used to KGD...("HALT, Rayosnobbies!" :lol: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread