Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Turns out that one of my vaping Rules, apparently, is...if I can't even understand a mod's ThumbsDown...it has NO business being in my Rotation...

In Bea's world if I can't understand the thumbs up or down I have no business owning it. As it turns out I don't understand much about any of the newer devices. Good thing I'm happy with my older-technology devices :)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
You've got to admire a man who stands by his convictions.

No mods over $50 (and no more than 500 mods on hand at any given time).

:D
I was never convicted. It was overturned on a peel. Might have been a banana. I can't recall. I'll have a fifth.
What rules are those? :)
I only allow myself one of anything. I have a Pico, so no other Picos allowed.

And, I do not have a hard limit on price... my spendiest mod was around $150.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I was never convicted. It was overturned on a peel. Might have been a banana. I can't recall. I'll have a fifth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Ah..I see. The Pico's are my most favoritest mods so I think I have around 10 of them now.
I do have a hard limit on price. No more than $50 and that's generally for a kit(mod and tank). However, I did spend $183 for a Halcyon. It was a celebratory gift to myself. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

I do have a hard limit on price. No more than $50 and that's generally for a kit(mod and tank). However, I did spend $183 for a Halcyon. It was a celebratory gift to myself. :)

My rule is more related to usage. If I'm not using it, I sell it. It keeps my number of mods manageable, and has helped me maintain my target of spending no more than 50% on vaping (compared with my previous Marlboro Medium expenditures).

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Do any of you replace the cotton in your new CLRs before you use them? I thought the cotton they come with was ok the first pack but the ones I got from fasttech are very dense (actually think the ones I bought in the US were too) and chain vaping inadvertently I got a bit of a dry hit, so replaced the wick with my Cotton Bacon V2 not too tight and the flavor is superior and wicks much better. I know some of you use rayon and I have some but wasn't impressed but may try it again (I know, make it squeak lol) but now I love what I have over the Japanese cottons. I'm going to start rewicking my new coils every time with CB V2.

Have tried clr oringal cotton versus LTQ organic cotton from FT and found the LTQ to be better flavor of e-liquid. Lifetime supply.
Package cotton pieces are 60mm by 50mm small squares x 10 for 1.46 . In quantity of 5 or more 1.20 each.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
To @DPLongo22 and @pufZeppelin
Thanks to the both of you for all the Led Zeppelin memories for the past couple of days. A couple of those songs I haven't heard in years! :) Today however, this is my song and group of choice.

I think my initial exposure to them was backing up Sabbath, but it might have been Aerosmith (heck if I can remember). They made a splash!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I think my initial exposure to them was backing up Sabbath, but it might have been Aerosmith (heck if I can remember). They made a splash!
I wasn't a big fan of Zeppelin until I was given a free ticket and a ride to their concert. I was so mesmerized by the music and the show that I was HOOKED! Been a big fan ever since.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I wasn't a big fan of Zeppelin until I was given a free ticket and a ride to their concert. I was so mesmerized by the music and the show that I was HOOKED! Been a big fan ever since.

I was 15 years old, just weeks before my 16th birthday. June 7th, 1977.

A two hour sit in the old Bryant Park (those WERE the days), following by the walk to MSG. Wide-eyed and filled with adrenaline, me. Bought a t-shirt outside (of course!), and proceeded into the Garden.

4th row on the floor, with Bianca Jagger two seats to my right. My buddy, Sam "I Am" sat right next to her.

At that age, in that day, there is only word word I can use to describe the experience. It was amazing.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Say it ain't so!!! I just recommended it!

A friend (here) mentioned it via PM. I only checked LiteCigUSA, but they were showing OOS on both black & stainless. So I'm not certain they're gone, but they may be.

NOT happy. :-(

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Still showing available here though.

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank
    Carp, I hope she already ordered 'em, you just gave away the link that I gave her and now there's gonna be a run on them.;)
    And they are out of black, they had all of them when I looked 2 days ago and sent the link to that site.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    I see lucky to have lifetime supply.
    Seems like this may be a trend as newer stuff comes out fast and the older things or slightly older gets discontinued.
    Not to be an alarmist but reason why i stocked up fully just in case deeming reg do go into effect.
    If no deeming then that will be nice for a lot of folks that could not afford too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread